Preface

It started that first day, when our eyes first locked. His messy hair draped over his face and his pierced lips poking out. He wore black skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. His hips and chest we're shaped so perfectly slim. His green-blue eyes shining.

It seemed as though that moment had been the very first day of my life. My broken heart melted back together and I felt whole for the first time in awhile. It seemed we were meant to meet. We became best friends instantly.

~°=°~

Years later here we stood side by side in front of the empire we had built together.
A crowd of thousands, an arena slam packed.

They screamed our name, they sung our words, and felt our pain. It was like nothing imaginable.

Covered in sweat, me and the guys ran off the stage feeling bulletproof. Playing made me feel so alive.

I smacked Ben on the back. "Nice job out there man.", I said to him.

He smiled that wonderful smile. The one that would make your body feel all warm. Playing was his key happiness too. That and writing music in the first place.

"There were so many people, more than we've ever had!", He said.

"I know right, makes me think we're doing something right.", I said chuckling. He smirked.

"Haha funny.", He replied.

"You ready for the next show, it's an even bigger venue.", I asked.

He smiled. "What did we do to deserve this all? It's like having the world handed to us.", He asked me, looking at me seriously.

I looked around the room. Cameron was bent over tying his shoe, James was banging a beat on the table, and Sam was chugging water. I thought the same question. "We just be ourself. We are real. There is nothing fake about it.", I said. Ben nodded.

Dreams come true, I just hope my only dream left will. Will my love, love me back?