11

4 weeks later, Adley Leigh Bruce was born. The smallest cutest baby I've ever seen. She looked so much like Ben, which I was greatful for. Me and Ben we're on our way over to his baby mama's house to pick up Adley so Ben could introduce her to our band family.

Ben knocked on the door and soon his ex came to the door. She let us in and for once she didn't have the look of pure hate in her eyes when she saw me. She offered us something to drink, I told her no we were just here to get Adley and leave but Ben insisted. So I accepted it.

She handed me a glass of water and then one to Ben. I sat on the couch near little Adley and watched her as she smiled up at me from her car seat. She was so cute.

I took a sip of water and then sat my glass down. Ben and his ex were talking about baby things while I was baby talking Adley.

I started getting light headed and my vision fogged. The last time I felt this way was when I OD'd. Oh no. That bitch drugged me. I looked over at Ben and then wrapped my hand around his arm. I passed out in the floor and fadded away as Ben yelled at me to stay awake until the ambulance got here, Adley was crying in the background. I could just imagine his ex smiling down as her plan began to work.