chapter 3

Jungkook p.o.v

When I went inside the classroom with Namjoon, the teacher told us to introduce ourself, so we did.

"Hello im Jeon Jungkook and im 17 years."

"Im Kim Namjoon and im 18 years old."

When we finally introdused our self I saw the teacher looking around to find us a seat; then I heared her say that there were no more open seats and to wait, I started to looked around and saw 2 open seats next to this guy that looked really fragile and had bruises all over his face. I just couldn't look away.
When I told her about the seats next to the guy in the back; she said to the guy to go sit on the floor because we didnt want to go sit by him i looked at her with disgust and a wtf kind of face. I looked back at the guy and saw something odd about him, his eyes were litterally turning blue.

"I thought they were brown." I thought

But then I remembered what the teacher said and turned my attention back at her.

"We never said such thing!" I yelled. "He can stay right where he is, we can sit next to him." I said and everybody in the classroom started looking at me like I was insane.

When she told us we can sit down not after telling us something that I thought it was just litteral bullshit. When walking towards the seats I started feeling glares coming from every side if the room.
While I was getting closer to the guy named taehyung I could feel that he was feeling sad somehow.

"Does everybody in this school treat him that badly." I thought to myself.

Being just a coulpe inches apart I just started staring at him to the point of making eye contact with him. I just couldn't understand what was so bad about him, why do they hate him so much, he seem like a fragile, kindhearted, inocent guy, with a beautiful apeareance. But then relizing what I was doing I quikly went to my seat which was next to his and started doddling on the book.

...

When I heard the bell indicating that class was over I quikly got up from my seat and went directly ontop of Taehyung's desk having the urge to keep staring at him And at those eyes.
I started noticing the change of color in his eyes from a blue to a shiny pink. His face started to turn red making me realize he was embarrased.
Thinking more and more I started to understand what was going on. His eyes expresses his feelings.
I looked at him more deeply until someone pushed me from behind and....

"Oh, sorry dude, i didnt see y-........"

I was kissing him..., shiiit~ I was kissing him.

I seprated quikly noticing what was happening and started to notice the stares coming towards us.
I looked back at Taehyung with shock on his face still having that pink color but deeper.

"Th-that was my first k-kiss..." He said in a really low voice but enough for me to hear him.

"Well that was my first to, well shit." I thought.

I looked back and saw a girl coming towards us, Oh shit, is he her boyfriend. I just waited for the big impact I was gonna receive on my cheak. But, I felt nothing until...

*SLAP*

That girl just slapped taehyung.
I faced Taehyung who was rubbing his cheek and his eyes turning a really really deep blue. I looked back at the girl who just slapped him with a confused angry face for what she just did.

"You piece of shit! Why would u kiss junkookie, u nasty!" she said with an angry tone.

"Why did u hit him!", "For your information I was the one who kissed him assidentally." I said angrily while looking down on her.

I raised my hand up about to hit that girl until a hand suddenly stopped me.

"No dont... is ok im used to it...it always been like this." taehyung said looking down.

When he said that i just stared at him with sadness, then he just quickly grabed his stuff and ran out of the room.

"He shouldn't get used to this type of bullshit. I really want to protect this guy." I thought.

Color:

BLUE= SADNESS
PINK=EMBARRASED
DARK BLUE=REALLY UPSET
DARK PINK= REALLY EMBARESSED