Ch.1 ( Nick above)

Hi I'm Nick I'm 15 years old I live with both my abusive uncle and father any time they see me they throw punches, kicks, and even sometimes spit here and there and the reason for them beating me til I can't move is because I'm gay yeah I like guys.

Every day I get out of bed sore and crying like today I limped to my bathroom that's hooked up to my bedroom once I was in the bathroom I took off my clothes and got into the shower I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and put on my clothes.

I grabbed my book-bag and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a apple and peanut butter and walked to school eating my apple with peanut butter listening to music once I saw the school I thought two abusers down five more to go I walked into school and saw four men in black suits by my locker.

Once I looked closer I saw a very handsome and sexy man in between them he must of saw me because he whispered to one of his men and he walked towards me saying " Nick Grayson " I nodded my head " The boss wants to speak with you " I looked down and nodded I walked behind the man and the school slut Skylar appeared.

She yelled " Why do you want that faggot when I can give you so much more" That's when my best friend popped from behind the man his name is Sean " The only thing you can give my big bro is a std you need to watch who and how your fucking slut" I let out a giggle Sean smirked and hugged me " That's my big bro Damian his been waiting for you " Sean said smirking and pushing me towards Damian.

I looked up at Damian and looked down nervously he pulled me towards him by my waist and wrist lifting my head up by my chin and he kissed me so deep and Passionately that I was in a dazed but I pulled back crying why was I crying for he looked at me sadly than he picked me and walked me to a black limousine putting me in first and letting Sean and him get in next.

What's going on!!!!!