Ch.4

Two weeks later is Friday and Sean and Damian are gone out for business I walked around the room than asked one of the guards Sonny to take me to a forever 21 clothing store and not to either Sean or Damian I brought up to twenty outfits and I'm not lying never give me your credit card💳.

I also brought my make-up once I was in our room I took a shower and fixed my long black hair into curls, I did my make-up, I putted on a black long dress with black leather heels I polished my fingernails and toenails white with glitter once I was done I looked into the mirror smiling.

I turned around giggling will that's in til Sean and Damian both walked in " Who are you " I gulped and started shaking because Damian had a gun pointing at my back while Sean was aiming to blades at me " It's m-m-me N-N-Nick" I cried out I heard them gasped " Woah you look so sexy in women clothes babe" I blushed and felt Damian wrap his arms around my waist.

" Wow Nick you look great man but how come I'm your best friend and you never told me this" I teared up "b-b-b-because it b-b-brought back bad memories" I said in tears .I hurried to the bathroom closing the door remembering what my mom did I took any knife I came in reach with and did fifteen slices on each arm til Damian broke the door grabbing the knife I screamed and cried.

" No give it back no no no give it back!!!!  " I screamed and yelled that was the only way to release myself " No baby no" Damian said cleaning my cuts I cried and pleased but everything worked I stayed in bed with the lights off with my head down  I got out of the bed and I found a gun in Damian closet.

I reload the gun putting it to my chest til I heard the lights come on seeing Sean and Damian walk into the room Damian hurried over to me taking the gun away from me " What fuck were you going with this Nick " I just looked  down than pulled out a knife and stabbed Damian in the ribs he gasp as Sean tackle me to the ground yelling for help I black out after words.