Ch.2 ( Damian above )

I woke up to a loud shooting noise which made me yelp and ran and hide in the closet holding my knees to my chest and my head in my  knees I was crying and shaking that in til I heard the door open to the bedroom " See Damian you scared him off " I heard Sean say sighing.

" Calm down Sean I'm sure he somewhere around here check the bathroom and I'll check the closet " Sean sighed " OK " I moved back some more into the closet but the door opened ." There you are come here" I screamed " No no no" I cried he had blood on his suit and he had a gun on his waist I was now shaking terrified was he going to kill me.

I saw Sean and he came into the closer and held me " Shhh calm down big bro won't hurt you none of us will shhh" .I held onto Sean sobbing and shaking trying to calm myself down. Once I was calm which took two hours Sean walked me down to the dinning room where I saw ten men and my dad and uncle I hide behind Sean he sighed and sat down holding me close to him.

What's going on " So your giving Nick Grayson your son and nephew to me as payment for your debt and I accept your payment you may leave now" Damian said I looked down.  " I'm happy to leave and that weak faggot won't last two weeks in the mafia world but whatever" My dad said leaving the dinning room with uncle chase with him.

Mafia like drug dealers in gangs I got up from my chair and made a run from it at the front door but felt someone grab me by the arm .I yelped and yelled " No no no let me go no please let me go " I screamed and cried seeing a hurt and sad Sean and Damian looking at me I stopped trying to get away from the man and he put me down.

"Hey Nick you know I'm your best friend I won't hurt you or anyone else I promise and my brother been in love with you since forever " I felt heat run up my cheeks I looked at Damian and he smirked picking me up bridal style I blushed even more. " Your so cute and adorable Nick " Damian said kissing my cheek I blushed and giggled a actual guy likes me.

He smiled and carried me to what I believe now is his or our room maybe I'll ask " Is this both of our room Damian " He nodded his head sitting me down on the bed " You don't need to be scared of me or the guys we're all going to keep you safe cutie ".I blushed and nodded he smiled and kissed me on the lips which was quick and soft " Let's take a shower " I turned red " T-t-t-together " He smirked and nodded.

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom taking off my clothes I blushed and looked down covering my little friend Damian smirked and got into the shower pulling me in with him he washed the both of us up when he got out he hand me a robe  I putted on robe putting on Damian shirt and boxer he shirt was so big and long once I was done getting dressed for bed he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist which made me flinch.

" You look so cute in my clothes are you ready for bed sleepy beauty " I yawned and nodded rubbing my eyes getting into bed with Damian snuggled up into his chest he was si warm.