introduction

Y/n p.o.v:
It was 10:23 and I was sitting alone at a lunch table like the complete and utter loser that I am when all of a sudden I saw two boys, one with a red hoodie that isn't hard to miss and the boy who was taller and had a blue sweater?- I don't know me being the 'amazing' fashionista that I am- on. The boys didn't seem to notice me, I mean who would notice a girl like me I'm just boring and I don't even stick out. I kept an eye on them- cuz you know I'm not stalking them or anything- and noticed that they had something written on the back of their school bags 'riends' and 'boyf'. "What the hell?" I whispered as I thought of what that could possibly mean.
.
.
.
"'Boyf'-'riends'?"
WAIT! THEY'RE A GAY COUPLE AND HAVE ENOUGH COURAGE TO TELL EVERYONE!? man I wish I had the courage that they had. I thought as they continued to make their way to the table in front of me. Making it easier for me to hear the conversation that they were having.
"'Boyf' what does that mean?" I hear the tall boy with the blonde hair say. So I'm guessing that they didn't know they wrote that in their school bag. This'll be interesting. Just as the blonde boy finished talking to the guy with the red hoodie he took of his school bag revealing the words 'riends' I have to honestly say that was the cutest thing I ever saw. "I hate this school." Was the last thing I heard before my attention was moved back to my [insert favorite lunch]. I hadn't taken a bite from it and it was getting colder by the second. As I began to take small bites enjoying the taste of it I heard someone yell "GAY!" Sure enough it was Jake and I quickly looked at what he was pointing at. It was the tall blonde boy who was putting down a pen from the bulletin board. I wonder what he signed. I thought as I quickly finished my food and grabbed my bag, since the bell would ring it two minutes, and quicky went to the bulletin board and found the paper that the tall boy signed. I guess his name was, Jeremy Heere. My mind quickly found a bunch of puns that I could use with his last name. I let out a soft chuckled and saw that he signed up for, theatre?! They called him gay for signing up for theatre! God this pissed me off completely and I knew I had a red face. I was full on triggered I loved theatre how could they call that 'gay'. I quickly wrote down Theatre is for ALL! People that think guys that are in theatre are gay go f**k yourselves. I stormed off into my next class. Little did I know that this small thing that I did would change my life completely.
.
.
.
So? was it good?
Fun fact: I'm actually bored and in school so this is kind of inspired by my school day
=w=
P.s. pls send me food anything will do. The cafeteria food is ehhh..... not that good.