28. Dream land

Y/n p.o.v:

"Y/n?" I heard a man yell through a crowd of people huddled all around at dinner tables. I was in a restaurant. "Yes?" I answered looking around to see where the voice came from. I turned and saw a man around his thirties holding my arm and smiling at me. He seemed familiar.

"Where are you going our seat is this way." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to a fancy table. On the left side I noticed a window that covered the wall from top to bottom, and you could see people walking. Strange they all looked rich. That's when I noticed I was wearing the most expensive shirt I could ever afford. It was a [favorite color] blouse with small gems attached to the bottom. They gave off the illusion of real diamonds, and I had on black jeans with some converse.

I glanced at everyone else, all the woman were wearing dresses that were a little too short or some formal skirt. I looked down at myself, of course I would dress wrong at a fancy occasion. I looked back up at the man, I couldn't understand why he looked so familiar.

"You keep staring at me y/n." He said laughing. "Um yeah because I don't know who you are and where we are." I responded looking straight into his dark brown eyes. "Haha very funny y/n." He said rolling his eyes before taking out his hand and holding it in front of me.

"Hello Ms. Salazar, I am your husband George Salazar, or as you like to call me Salad bar." He said that last part in a whisper. "Wait husband? I don't even know you okay, you're just some random person that I don't know okay." I said getting up slightly pissed off. This wasn't funny, why was he telling me lies that were clearly not true. As I went to grab my purse I noticed a ring on my finger. "What?" I said taking the ring off and staring on it. Sure enough my name was engraved in it along with his.

"You might know me as Michael?" He said smiling. Why was he so casual about this. I knew my mouth was opened and I didn't care. How could this fraud tell me he was Michael?

Just as I was about to yell at him I saw someone from behind yell my name. Another person? "What is wrong today?" I said pulling my hair. However, I couldn't feel anything, what was this? "You're asleep and you're about to wake up." George said stepping towards me. "I'm asleep?" I asked confused, wait I could have a lucid dream now! "I love you." The man said finally as I woke up standing straight up gasping for air.

I heard a knock on my window and I turned to see Michael knocking on the glass slightly. It was strange I could see the resemblance between him and the man I dreamed of. "Y/n are you going to open or what?" I heard him say through the glass with a grin growing on his face. I nodded and got out of bed still confused as to what happened in the dream. I didn't want to tell him about the dream, because that would just be weird and I didn't want Michael to think I was some strange person. Even though, he already knew my weird side that I had.

Michael quickly jumped into my room and I could feel the soft breeze come into my room. "What are you doing here? Thought there was a party or something tonight." I said as I stepped out of the way so that Michael could enter my room. As he stepped into my room he looked around at the surroundings and finally replied. "I thought it wouldn't be fun without you, and we have to spend every second together, well actually I wanted to talk about that entire college thing since you looked completely hurt about it." He said sitting on a chair that was next to my desk. I took a seat in my bed and hugged a pillow.

"Am I really that easy to read?" I said laughing and pointing at my face. "Yeah, but that's what I like about you, I can easily fix anything you don't like to make you happy." He replied playing with a pencil that was on my desk. "What do you mean?" I asked him not really sure of what he was trying to say or what he meant at all. "Well I wanted to tell you that I don't think I will go to that college after all. I mean you're more important." Once I heard that my heart melted. "Aw, but you don't have to now I feel guilty. You're basically throwing away an opportunity for me." I said weighing the options between him going to college versus staying here another year and then losing the opportunity that was given to him. "I know we're like teens and we aren't adults yet, and this is probably one of the corniest things you've ever hear, but I really love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I smiled at him he was being genuine, except I had to let him go one way or another. "You know, I can't let you just stay here with me and lose this amazing opportunity, this is one chance that you get compared to the many other chances that you have with me. We can't just stretch out the inevitable." I stared into his chocolate eyes and he stared back at my [insert color] eyes. "I don't want to leave you-" He began.

"You're going to have to leave me eventually, and we will always be together, no matter how far apart the distance is between you and me we will find a way." I said standing up and walking towards him. "Are you sure?" He asked his eyes scanning my face. "Of course, I only want whats best for you and right now I think going to college is the best thing for you." I looked down at him his chin resting on my chest and his hands wrapped loosely around my hips. "I just want this moment to last forever." He said smiling at me. "Its just you and me for tonight, we can worry about our goodbye's later." I replied kissing him and feeling him pull me towards him. The wind came in and blew a soft breeze into the room. It was perfect. That is until we both heard the creak of the wooden floor, Michael quickly ran out of my room and stood outside my window, while I sat down on my bed and pulled out my phone to pretend that I was watching a random cat video.

I then heard the door open, "Oh, hey mom." I said looking back at the cat video. "What are you doing up so late?" She asked still at the door. "Couldn't sleep so I'm just watching cat videos." I said turning my phone so she could see the cats playing with yarn. "Alright." She said along with " Don't stay up to late." and then she left leaving me to check the window.

"You okay?" I said as I took my head out and saw him holding the window for dear life. "Yeah, but I think I should go, don't want to get caught and then have to explain it to your parents, they might get the wrong idea." He said and laughed. "Yeah, I'll see you soon then, right?" I asked him. "Of course." He gave me a peck on the cheek and then jumped. He was crazy, luckily he didn't get hurt and ran out of the front yard.

I should've told him my dream. I thought as I starred out of my window and saw his silhouette walking home.

-----

:O

JARED HAD A SONG ON DEH!!!