10. Michael in the Bathroom {part 2}

I am hanging in the bathroom at the biggest party of the fall

Michael's p.o.v:
Jeremy was here a minute ago and he didn't care about me.

I could stay right here or disappear, and nobody'd even notice at all

Michael's p.o.v:
I thought about y/n I was such a douche bag to her. She probably didn't care about me at this time. She might have already left this dumb party.

I'm a creeper in a bathroom 'cause my buddy kinda left me alone

Michael's p.o.v:
I stared at my 'costume' it wasn't even an actual costume I just saw it at the local thrift shop next to seven eleven, I couldn't even affored a decent costume.

But I'd rather fake pee than stand awkwardly, or pretend to check a text on my phone

Michael's p.o.v:
I could have been worse though, I could have still been outside checking my phone and pretending to have friends when I really don't

Y/n p.o.v:
I felt so uncomfortable outside the bathroom just checking my phone I really needed to get in there and hide from everyone. This one dude decided to vomit right next to me so that was awesome.

Everything felt fine when I was half of a pair

Michael's p.o.v:
scrolling through my phone I found so many pictures of me and Jeremy just hanging around doing stupid things and then I found a video of y/n. I pressed play and saw that she had recorded me playing video games and getting worked up over the game. I had lost and y/n was just laughing and staring at the camera she tilted it over so that you could see me with a red face angered at the tv. I then checked my pockets and asked "Hey y/n do you know where my phone-" then I looked directly at the camera god I was such a freak. "Give it back y/n!" I yelled at her and attempted to grab my phone she just laughed and quickly moved the phone away from me. After that all you could see is a blur and running. Then I heard a door close I thought it was the bathroom door but it was the door in the video. You could hear me saying "y/n come out of there and give me my phone!" I heard her laugh and then face the camera. She said (My husbands doing me wrong-) "So I stole your phone. I'm just going to say that I was texting stupid stuff to your contacts and took cringey pictures of you but hey if you find this- hi. Um you yell to loud so work on that. Um I don't know what you're doing also I'm going to steal your toothbrush." She stated in a childish way as she recorded her taking my red toothbrush. "Well now I have to deal with this fun aftermath and laugh my face off from you but hey you'll probably remember this and laugh about it later. Stay cool my dude." Then it ended.

Now through no fault of mine, there's no other half there

Michael's p.o.v:
Now I stared at the wall I let that friendship go. She was there all the time. It was my fault. And Jeremy was gone as well my first friend. (My enemy may be the last face I ever get to see)

Y/n p.o.v:
I thought about Michael he was probably long gone at home playing video games, maybe he went to talk to Nancy. Why did I make such a big deal about something unimportant.

Now I'm just Michael in the bathroom, Michael in the bathroom, at a party

Michael's p.o.v:
I'm such a disappointment, look at me just sitting in a bathtub. This isn't weird at all.

Forget how long it's been
I'm just Michael in the bathroom, Michael in the bathroom at a party
No you can't come in!

Michael's p.o.v:
I heard a faint knock on the door but I didn't bother to open it.

Y/n p.o.v:
I was growing more and more tired of this lady going through her 'lady sickness' I knocked harder getting pissed off.

Michael's p.o.v:
Then I heard another knock that followed up by more knocks. "No you can't come in!" I yelled back. "Come on other people have to pee as well so hurry up with your period or whatever.