1.

"Astrid! In my office. Now" My boss said, as he entered the office. 

"Well good morning to you too" I mutter under my breath

"Good luck with that. I'm off" My best friend Taylor muttered and gave me half a hug, stealing my coffee.

Oh, what did I do now?

I took a deep breath as I entered his office.

"Yes, sir?"

"Come. Sit" He said and so I did.

"Ryan, It wasn't my fault, he came on to us while driving and he had to be taught a lesson" I muttered, quickly before he started to lecture me on it.

"What are you talking about? How do I not know about this?" He said, stunned.

Oh, fuck me. I winced.

"Anyway, that's not why I called you. You have a job to do"

"I do?" I asked, confused.

"Yep. Hunter Cass" He said, handing me a file, that was probably the guy's bio.

"Okay?"

He sighed. 

"Look the guy's a pain. He can be really exasperating, all the time and no bodyguard has stayed with him for more than five days and they're counting on us and you're the best agent I have yet. I'm counting on you. Will you take it?" He said, with yet another sigh.

"Yes. You can count on me, sir." I said, after a long pause, trying to weigh out the pros and cons of this. But, I mean, How hard could a Rich, spoiled, bad boy brat be?

"Okay, I'll take your word. Remember, Astrid. Don't let me down and don't break the guy's nose. You have the interview at 1. So get going. LA traffic will kill you" He said, shaking his head. 

"Yes, sir" I said and walked toward the door.

"Oh and Astrid?"

"Yeah?" 

"Good job on beating that guy up, but you'll have to do Taylor's paperwork and yours as a reward!" He called after me not taking his eyes off the newspaper and I groaned.

I called my brother.

"Hey champ. What's up?" I asked when he picked up on the first ring.

"Nothing. At school. What's up? How am I graced with your call?" 

"Jeffrey Rogers! Detention for the phone call in class! Out, Now!" His teacher, I suppose yelled.

"Thank heavens" My brother muttered, so it was audible only to me, I think.

"Thanks, Mr. Dick" My brother shouted.

"Did I get you brand new detention?" I asked 

"Well, no shit, Sherlock" My brother said

I laughed.

"Yeah, you were saying?" He asked

"New job. For you and for me" I said and he cheered loudly.

"Finally. Some fantastic news you give in exchange for detention" He laughed.

"Yep. You're welcome, my tech wiz" I said, deliberately calling him that. He hates it.

He groaned out loud.

"Don't call me that" He said, sternly. I smiled.

"Okay, I won't" I lied.

"You're a terrible liar when it comes to me. Anyway, Who is it?"

"Hunter Cass" I said and there was a sudden silence, stretching.