2.

"Tiger! Wake up!" Jeff yelled.

"Why?" I groaned

"Because Hunter Cass. You haven't even packed your bags" My brother said. Hmm. I can smell coffee.

"What time is?" I asked as I got off the couch.

"5 am. I've packed your bags" He muttered.

"Then why wake me up that early?" I asked. I knew why. I just wanted to hear it from him.

"So we can spend sometime without talking about chemistry. Get up" He muttered.

"I'll miss you champ." I said and hugged him, tight.

"Also, I packed your bag. Two sides. One filled with your uniform and the other with pajama shorts and Manchester United and Barcelona Jerseys and you'll have to manage with the guns." He said, handing me the coffee.

"Thanks. Weird family."

"Whose?" He asked, as he took a sip of his coffee and sat down next to me.

"The Cass'"

"Why?"

"There's no love in the family. It's broken.. Because they're just so distant and so.. cold. So lifeless. Their family feels like a prison and you know.. You can see it in George's eyes. He's trying his ass off to keep his wife and his son happy. But I don't blame Hunter either, for hating his mom, because his mom is.. oh god it's like she wanted the best for her son but she also wasn't interested in the least. How do you manage that? It hurt so bad, how they were as a family and it's like Hunter was just looking for an escape.." I trailed and there was a trace of a smile in Jeff's face

"What?" 

"You have feelings. You're feeling bad. You're feeling the love. This is the first time You've spoken about love since Jack" He stated and I looked away.

"After Jack there's one thing I can tell you, if you can, never get into a relationship and if you do, never cheat on her. If you do, that'll be the end" I said as I dropped my coffee cup in the sink.

"We've been over this. So what do you think your job here actually is?" Jeff said. 

It was something I hadn't thought about.

"Maybe saving him from himself and letting him live.. i don't know how I'll put up with him. He's annoying and he had the nerve to ask me how I'll fight with people with my size" i rolled my eyes.

"He doesn't seem that bad.." Jeff admitted

"Oh, he's not. He's worse" I scoffed and Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Give a man a break, Astrid"

"Whatever. I'm going to get ready. Don't want to upset Mrs. Cass for being late by a second" I smirked and he threw a towel on my face

Once I was ready, I came out to see Jeff on his phone, concentrating like it was nuclear bomb and he was trying to figure it out. 

"What're you doing?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"You have only ten minutes to get there" He said, sadly.

"Relax. I'll still be there, dumbass. Besides I promise I'll come thrice a week apart from weekends" I said and hugged him

"Get going, Tiger. I love you and take care and please get me out of Mr. Dick's class again and let me know if you want anything"

"Champ, relax. I love you too. Tell me what time and I'll get you out, somehow" I smirked and he nodded.