New Book!

Hey Guys,

My new book is finally out! It's called 'His Deaf Luna'! I would love for you guys to go check it out and let me know what you think! But I'd like to give you guys a sneak peek from the prologue as a little thank you for supporting me!

Also, there will be a new chapter for this book coming out right after this so go check that out too!

Anyway, onto the sneak peek!

____________________________

TEN YEARS LATER

I weakly pace around my tiny cell, trying to keep myself awake. I haven't eaten in two days and I'm surprised my wolf and I are still hanging on. I look up and see a guard watching me with a smirk on his face. He says something but all I hear is muffled noises. But that's all I ever hear so I'm used to it. He walks up to my cell and unlocks it and I know I'm about to be beaten again when suddenly, the ground shakes. I look up to see the guards start to panic and run out of the room, leaving my cell wide open. Now's my chance. I've been waiting ten years to escape and now is finally the time. I send a silent thank you prayer to the Moon Goddess before stumbling out of my cell and out the door. I walk through the office and over to the window to see a fight outside. The whole rogue pack fighting what looks and smells like to be another rogue pack. I take one last look before slipping out of the door and into the forest without anyone noticing me.

______________________________

If you want to read more, go check out 'His Deaf Luna'! Please go to the book and vote and comment letting me know what you think. If you've come from this book, also leave me a comment saying 'Allamy's angel' and I'll give you a shoutout in the next couple of chapters of both books!

Anyway, thank you guys so much!

- Allamy xx