A deal

You make your way out of the hospital with Buck in tow.

Buck: You sure this a good idea?

" No, but I can't just sit bye and let their school get shutdown because of those guys."

Buck: Well try not to get us all in trouble.

" Oh where's the fun in that."

Buck: Well I'm coming with you.

" You sure?"

Buck: Hell yeah. I can't wait to see what you say to those bastards.

" Your the same as ever Buck."

Buck: Would you have me any other way.

" I guess not."

You and Buck head to the  Ministry of Educations office in the town your in. You enter the building.

MoE: It's good to see your alright Mr.(L/n).

" I still could be better if I didn't hear the news about you shutting down Oaria."

MoE: Oh that. Well since you were injured cause of the negligence of the commander. We saw it was necessary for them to close down the school so no more people get hurt.

" There's always a risk in tankery. Mistakes happen."

MoE: It's true that there is risk in tankery. But this still doesn't excuse them for the mistake they made. Especially Commander Miho Nishizumi. She will never be like her sister.  She ignorant and childish. Her and her friends should not be allowed to ever be in tankery again.

You snap.

" You shut the hell up! You don't know anything."

MoE: Oh did I strike a nerve.

You clinch your fist.

" How bout this. You put my team against Kuromorimine, St. Gloriana, Saunders and Paravda. And if we win you will never try to close Oaria down again."

MoE: And to what would I gain from you doing this?

" Well if my team you loses you can close our school down as well."

MoE: Oh. That's a bold deal. Do you really think you can beat four schools by yourself.

" Yes I do."

MoE: This just helps us close down two schools at once. Sure I accept your deal.

" Good lets make sure it's official and write it down on paper."

Y'all finish writing the match in detail on the piece of paper.

MoE: Ok I will make some calls to get this match set up. In the mean time you can go tell the Oaria girls that they have a sliver of hope. They will be on their ship packing.

You leave the office building and clinch your fist.

Buck: Hey remember when I said not to get us all in trouble.

" Sorry I guess I kinda lost my cool."

Buck: Well what are we gonna do now?

"Well I need you to call are team down to the Oaria girls ship."

Buck: Why?

" Because we are gonna find out the real reason why they want to shut down Oaria."