Victory confession

You are sitting on your broken tank as it's transported to where everyone else. Once you arrive you get a cheer like no other

All: Congratulations! 

Yukari: You did it!

Momo: Thank you!

Saori: Thank you so much!

Mako: Good job.

Hana: Thank you for doing what you did.

The transport vehicle stops and you get off. And you are greeted with a huge hug from Miho.

Miho: Thank you, thank you so much.

You wrap your arms around her and return the favor.

" Miho I-"

Before you finish your sentence.

Buck: Get a room you two! 

The two of quickly break apart. The two of you are blushing hard. Everybody just laughs.

Saori: She's lucky.

Katyusha: Darn you! Why was I Katyusha the first flag tank to get taken out! 

" Sorry, but we were just going to shoot any flag tank that came out first."

Katyusha: Next time Katyusha won't lose!

Darjeeling: You really have become quite the tanker haven't you.

" Thank you."

Darjeeling: I look forward to see how you progress in the future.

Darjeeling gives you a warm smile. You feel a light punch on you arm. You turn to see Kay just smiling. 

Kay: That was some fine leadership out there.

" Ha ha thank you."

Kay grins and points behind you. You turn to see Maho standing there with Erika standing behind her.

Maho: That was a real surprising move you did at the end. 

" Well I knew we weren't going to win if we dragged it out. So we charged and luckily it worked out." 

Maho: I don't know if it was luck. You had a plan to distract us so the S-tank can get in position. You did extremely well out there.

" Well I couldn't do it without my team. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have made it this far."

Maho gives a light smile.

Maho: You remind me a lot of someone I know. 

"Mmm."

She turns around and starts to walk away.

" Wait! I have something I want to say to everyone."

Maho turns around and everyone has their eyes on you.

" Win or lose this was an amazing match. So I would like to invite all of you to come eat with us."

Kay: Yeah!

Katyusha: Fine, Katyusha will grace you with her presence.

Darjeeling: I would love to go.

You look at Maho.

Maho: Sure I'll come too.

" Great! Come on boys lets get cooking!

All boys: Yes sir!

An hour later.

" Dig in everyone!"

All: Thank you for the food!

Saori: Wow this really good.

Zach: Thanks, its my own personal recipe.

Saori: Wow, you're amazing.

Zach: Ah ah thanks.

You look around and see everyone having a good time. 

" Hmm where's Miho?"

You look around and you finally found her.

" Hey why are you over here by yourself?"

Miho: Oh (Y/n)! 

You smile at her.

Miho: I'm still just in aww. You did something amazing. And brought smiles to everyone here. Even the losing teams are having fun. 

She looks at you with heartfelt eyes.

" Miho can I tell you something?"

Miho: Uh sure you can tell me anything.

You look her straight in the eyes and put your hands on her shoulders.

Miho: Wha-what!"

" I didn't realize it right away. But during the match I had a breakdown. When I lost my tanks in a plan that was never going to succeed I panicked.  But my teammates helped realize something and helped me get back into it."

Maho: What was it you realized?

You smile.

" I realized that I love you Miho. And I didn't want to see you sad."

Miho just stands there silent.

Miho: What?

" I love you and if it wasn't for you I may of not been able to do this."

Miho looks down. You can tell she's blushing. She suddenly raised her head up.

Miho: I was right.

" Hmmm."

Miho: That moment when I first met you. You were so kind and thoughtful. And then when you saved me. You still showed me a smile and even fought to protect my school even after you were injured because of my mistake. I then realized it. You were the kindest person I've ever met. 

You smile at her.

Miho: And I also realized that I-I love you.

You quickly pull Miho in with a hug.

" Thank you."

She smiles and returns the hug. The two of you look at each other. 

" I love you Miho."

Miho: I love you (Y/n).

The two of you lean in and kiss. You don't know how long the two of you were kissing but it was suddenly broken apart when you hear.

Clay: Yeah get it commander!

The two of you quickly break apart and realize that everyone stopped eating and was just watching the two of you.

"(Oh no.)"

Buck: Way to go commander!

Zach: Congratulations dude!

Saori: That a girl!

Hana: Congratulations.

Kay: Yeah!

You look over to see Miho bright red. You just sigh.

Erika: I think she's in good hands huh?

Maho smiles.

Maho: Those two are a lot alike. So they should be fine.

Everybody continues to cheer for the two of you. You just smile. You looks over and see that Miho is still blushing bright red. So you grab her hand. She looks up at you. You give her a warm smile. She smiles back.

Miho: I love you (Y/n) I truly do.