Disaster from the start

" Ok remember the plan. T20 team be sure to protect the Sturmtiger in the forest and if you get spotted relocate quickly."

Kev: Yes sir.

" Ok let's head to the top of the ridge line."

T-44 team: Contact east.

"Already?"

Zach: That's a lot of tanks. 

Buck: Yeah this is going to be a problem.

" Ok open fire and try to take out as many as you can before we fall back to the city."

All: Yes sir!

All the tanks open fire. Shots are being exchanged from both sides.

Luck: There's to many of them. 

" Ok Sturmtiger team you have permission to fire at the given coordinates. But remember when you fire relocate quickly."

Sturmtiger team: Roger. 

A loud shot could be heard. Has ya'll fight the enemy from the ridge a huge explosion hit the field taking out three tanks.

Dave: Confirmed hit's. We took out a Sherman, T-34, and Matilda. 

All: Yeah!

" Ok lets fall back into the city."

All: Roger!

" Wait a minute."

You open the hatch to see that twelve tanks are on you're right.

"All tanks hurry we've been flanked!"

Luck: What!

You look to your back left to see the Skoda get hit and taken out.

" Crap!"

Kev: Go go go!

" Lay down the smokescreen quickly!" 

The T25 and M46 lay down smoke covering the retreat into the city.

" There's to many areas they can get us from."

You look at the map and see that there are only three entrances leading to the beach.

" All tanks fall back to the beach. I'm going to need the the Tortoise and IS-6 to cover the east entrance. And the ISU and the IS-7 cover the north. Then the KV-1 and T-44 to cover the west entrance. I'm going to need ya'll to hold them off until we get a plan."

All: Right!

The tanks make it to the beach and guard the entrances. You and your sub-commanders gather to talk on what to do.

Ike: This was a mass right from the start.

Huck: Yeah I have to agree with him. They just had to many tanks and are plan couldn't even make it past the first stage. 

" Yeah I know. I've should've been more aware of how many tanks they had."

Ike: So whats are next move.

You put your hand on your chin.

" Well first we need to find a way out from the beach. So send some scouts to see if they can find a way out."

Huck: Yes sir.

You hear the constant tank fire in the distance.

" We got to hurry."

20 minutes later the scouts return.

" So did you find anyway out."

Sab: We think so. We found a car mechanic place were the garage goes all the way through. And it's big enough to get all of our tanks out.

" That's good to hear. I'll tell the men to load up and get ready to leave."

Sab: What about the tanks holding them back.

" They are going to stay until we get out."

Sab: But won't they eventually get taken out?

" No we will tell them where to go and have the use a smoke shells to get out."

Sab: Ok I was just wondering.

That's when Buck comes running to you. 

Buck: We have a problem. The KV and T-44 teams are currently fighting against the Maus.

" What!"

You quickly run to your tank.

" All tanks load up quickly!"

You get into you're the tank. You put on the radio set. 

" No KV and T-44 team get out of there."

Luck: We can't! If we leave they will break through and ya'll won't get out. 

"But!"

Luck: Go! Shit we've been tracked.

You put your hands on your head. You hear the panic throughout the radio.

Luck: Incoming! 

" Noooo!"

Zach: We need to get out of here before the T-44 fall's.

" All tanks head for the the exit."

The rest of the the tanks head to the exit and escape the siege. 

" Ok the rest of ya'll get out of there!"

Dun: Yes sir!

All of the flag tanks other tanks except for the KV-1 and T-44 got out of there. 

Zach: Are you ok?

You remain quite.

"( This was a disaster.)"

You start to shake.

Zach: You need to get a hold of yourself!

Buck: Yeah we need you.

" I don't know what to do. I was such a fool. And now look we lost two of our tanks just to get out of that mess. I screwed up."

Zach: You did what you had to do. But if you don't pull yourself together how are you even going to face her.

" I couldn't."

Zach: Then don't let it happen. Do what you have to do. Be the leader we need. We believe in you.

You hear chatter going through the radio.

Vac: We believe in you dude.

Kix: Yeah we will stand by you till the end.

Sab: For victory!

All: For victory!

Zach: We trust you.

You sigh.

" Thank's guys." 

Buck: There he is.

" Ok here's the plan."