7. I Kissed A Girl

So I got over my weirdness with Gracie pretty quick. She is the best friend in the world!!! I told her about my lust for Jake and she is giving me lessons in sex. Well, sort of. She taught me how to kiss properly. We giggled our way through it. And believe me there is no attraction there at all. We are like sisters!

But the kissing was very eye-opening. Who knew there were so many different aspects to it. Brushing, nibbling, sucking, stroking, biting. Apparently she and Hope have these marathon kissing sessions.

And Gracie showed me a movie she dubbed "required viewing for all virgins". It was porn like I'd never seen before, not that I've seen very much of it. My brother has some DVDs under his bed that I've popped into my laptop from time to time when he's out.

This film (I decided I'm calling it a film, rather than a porno) was the story of a couple with three daughters in different stages of relationships. One is having a wild passionate affair with a married man (so wrong), one is happily married and the other is just learning about sex. It was a great story that showed how different everyone's sex life is.

Even the parents do it in this film, and they were old and fat! I don't mean that in a negative way. I thought they were both beautiful, and they depicted their relationship as a couple who had become best friends.

I can't stop thinking about this movie. It really made me feel more comfortable about sex in general. Who knew adult films could be so educational and thought provoking?