The Characters

Meredith Grey: Smart, beautiful, Not popular, single. Senior and good math. Has 1 friend George, her dad left her at 4 years old and her mom hates her.

George O'Malley: Shy, senior, has a crush on Meredith but doesn't want to ruin their friendship.

Derek Shepherd: Popular, handsome, bad at math, has a forced relationship with Addison, everyone has a crush on him, best friend is Mark, plays on the football team, and last of all he has a hugeeee crush on Meredith.(He takes pictures of her and hides them in a box)

Addison Montgomery (The last name may be written wrong, and I'm sorry about that I never really learned her last name..): Bullies people, popular, cheats on Derek with Mark and very rich.

Cristina Yang: She's the emo one on the school grounds, doesn't talk but when needed she stands up for people like Meredith Grey.

Izzie and Alex: they are a couple and nobody bothers them.

Arizona Robbins: Secretly gay, Has a crush on Callie Torres. Walks with Addison and the rest, she hates to see people getting bullied but is scared to get bullied herself.

Callie Torres: Gay and ain't hiding it.

So here's an introducing to the characters! So yeah, see you tomorrow with an new update!