~•3•~

She opened her eyes and stared right at Derek. "What are you doing here..?" He smiles and held her hand close.

"I'm here to see you..What happened?" The elder lady walked over to her chart and gave it to Derek.

"She got beaten up, the bruises didn't heal well.-"
"Got damn it Addison.."
"What do you mean.."
"Addison and her girls, they did that to Meredith."
"Because I bumped into you.." Meredith said.

"I'm sorry, but I bumped into you.."
"No I did."

"Okay you guys just bumped into eachother..I've got to admit you guys are cute together. My name is Ellis Grey." She gave Derek her hand and he shook it.

"Derek shepherd."
"I'll leave you love birds alone."
"Ma we aren't even dating.."
"I would love to.." Meredith snapped her head to him.

"You would..?" A blush crep up her cheeks and she quickly hid it by looking away.

"I would.." He grabbed her head so she would face him softly. "I would love too.." He slowly moved lips to hers, and she met him halfway. Their lips moved together like harmony, like 2 lost jigsaw puzzles finally found each other. He pulls away slowly and looks at her with sparkles in his eyes.
---------------------------------------
Suddenly Meredith wakes up, in a hospital bed. The same she laid in her dream, the same Derek kissed her in, in her dream. She realises it was all a dream, but the worst is. 'Am I in love with Derek Shepherd?'

She sits up a bit and looks at her bruises. All the bruises she has are healing well, she has been in the hospital for quiet some days so she can go home soon.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her mom who walks in. "Hey, you can almost go home." She gives her mom a little smile before looking at her fingers. "Meredith, what's wrong?"

"I had a dream, about a boy I bumped into. His name is Derek shepherd and he's a senior but.. He's taken.. But I don't know if I have feeling for him or not. But I had this dream, where I laid in this bed and he came into the room.. And we talked a bit, and then kissed. It was.. Wow.." Ellis gives her a smile before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"So you like him? Hmm, my daughter is in love." She laid her hand on Meredith's and smiles. "Just do what you always do and see if he reacts the same as you do. If he really loves his girlfriend he would melt into her. But it he looks at you the whole time then you got lucky."

"Yeah.. I'll just see and hang out with Georgie or something.. "

"Okay.. I'll ask a nurse to get us the discharge papers okay? I'll be right back.." She stands up and walks away.

Meredith looks out the window, but then Addison walked in. "You bratt. When you get back to school you'll get a payment but worse, and I swear if you'll tell anyone I swear you'll be messed."

"I don't know what I ever did to you.."

"Because of you Derek broke up. You facking hoe."

"How can I do that..? I accidentally bumped into you.. I did nothing, I don't love him."

"Yeah right you say that now.. You Meredith Grey is dead to me-"

"Umm ladies, enough dead wishing. Get out of my daughters room please." Ellis stood in the door frame watching them. Addison shots 1 last look at her and then left with her best friends. "Is that them?"

"Yes.."

"Hmm okay.. Let's get you home.." Ellis gets Meredith and wheel chair and gets her home.

See you in the next chapter!
~Lizzie 💞💞