~•1•~

Yay..Sarcasticly. First day of an other day at Seattle Grey's High. The young woman thought. Her gold-brown hair bounced up and down when she walked down the stairs with her back pack. She had a ripped black jeans on with a white tank top and white converse. She applied a little layer of make-up and she let her gold-brown hair down. Her forest green eyes met her moms.

"Meredith..What are you wearing! Wear something formal!"

"No, or else I'll be late." She grabs an apple but her mom stops her.

"No apples they are for the salad I'm gonna make! But your own food worthless child."

"Then why didn't you just abort me huh?! So I can be your person you can always scream at because one of you fackboys left you?! Well fack you I'll make sure I'm going." She grabs her back pack and leaves the house. The bus stopped right at her house so she just needed to get on it.

Once on the bus, she walked trough the mid way of it and fell. The whole bus fell in laughter while she was hiding the pain she was having.

"Hey everybody shut the fack up! What would happen if that happend to you!" The whole bus went quiet and I looked up to see the person who stoop up for me. "Are you okay?" He says while crouching in front of me. I simply nodded at the master piece in front of me. I knew him all to well and I never knew he would ever notice me. Derek Shepherd, on the football team, has a girlfriend whom is the best know student+bully in the school. Addison.

Why would he ever do something for me like that.."Why..?"

"Why what..?"

"Why would you do this to me? An ugly nerd who is worthless and nobody cares? Is it to build up my hope and then coming with a sledgehammer to break me down? Huh? Just leave me alone.." Without saying anything more she sat down next to her friend, her only friend, George.

"You have lunch?" George asked. She shakes her head no and continues staring outside. George lays a bag on her lap with food in, which he does every week, every month, every year. He's used to it and he wants to help her and make that Meredith will love him back but he isn't getting closer.

Derek on the other hand, sat alone. Looking from a distance at Meredith. She was so beautiful and smart and why would she ever think such things. His girlfriend was sitting next to Mark, who's his best friend. He didn't mind anymore, he didn't care about them. He cared about Meredith.

The bus ride made a stop and all the students walked of, like always, George and Meredith walked of last but got stopped by Addison.

"My boyfriend bumped into you. You should've watched out, he's mine." Arizona and Rose came from behind her and they pinned her against the wall and George like always, ran away to get help. "You facking slut..Can't you get your own boyfriend."

"He isn't even that beautiful, why should I facking date him." Meredith snapped. Addison hit her hard in the face and Meredith fell back but Rose was holding her tight while Arizona was holding her less tight so Meredith just backed a little. Arizona was someone who never wanted to hurt people but just did this to don't get bullied herself.

"Bitch, he is everything."

"That's why you are cheating on him with facking Mark Sloan. If you loved-" She couldn't finish her sentence as Addison began punching Meredith in the stomach and face. She winced in pain but it became less pain as every hit hit the same spot. They let go of her arms and she fell to the ground. But they weren't finished, they (Addison and Rose) kicked her ribs and stomach her as Meredith just laid there lifeless.

"Addison! Stop for fack sakes!" Derek yelled as her ran at Meredith and scooped her up. "What have you done, you know fack you Addison." He walked away with Meredith in his arms to the nurses station while he left the 3 girls with open mouth all alone. George ran into Meredith and Derek while searching for help and walked with them.

"She's fine, her nose is broken but it's fine. She'll have a lot of pain trough the week but she'll be fine. Even though she needs to eat more.." The school nurse informed us what damage her body got and what help she needed.

"um that's a problem..The eating..Her mom umm yeah doesn't feed her, she needs to get her own food with the money that's she gets and that's not much.." George added. They all turn to him and Derek spoke up.

"She what?"

"Her mom is a surgeon and-"

"George..You promised not to tell anyone." Meredith said while waking up. "You were the one to trust and you tell the popular guy..Great.." She look away and began to tear up. 'My life is the hell, why am I still alive..?'

"Mer..I'm sorry.."

"Only friends, only true friends can call me Mer..I trusted you and you decided to tell everyone..?"

"Hey I won't tell anyone Meredith.." Derek interrupted.

"You shut up, I don't even know you." Derek went quiet.

"Meredith, I'm sorry! Okay? I wanted to help! They can help you!"

"George no they won't." She gets up and leaves the room. Derek chases her but get stopped by Addison.

"It's sweet that you protect her but I AM your girlfriend." She gives him a long kiss and then walks away.

Why can't he just break up with her?

Well, she has secrets. That no one want to know about him.

First chapter! Yay! So I have a new technique, I upload a new chapter when I have an other chapter done. What I mean by that is, I wrote this chapter, but I'm gonna upload the characters version then. When chapter 2 is done I'll upload this chapter. Oh well I tried to explain. Have a nice day!
~Lizzie 💞