Chapter 1 - New Job

Lauren P.O.V.

For fucks sake. Its Saturday and my father wants to talk. What the fuck man, because of this shit I have to cancel my plans. I could be getting turnt right now but no, my father decides that I have to go to his fucking office and talk. What did I do wrong this time.

Anyways, I really hate this place everyone doesn't really care about me. You see, even though my father is the owner of the company. He makes sure that a bastard like me is not known. Whatever I do father doesn't seem to like the idea that I will be the next boss after him.

But I have to keep it cool. This place will soon be mine and that will be lit. This place is fucking big. There's also a lot of good looking employees damn.

Well enough looking around Lauren, you're here to talk. After this you can go back to your life.

I've finally arrived and I saw my father sitting with a glass of wine on his left hand while the other is on his head. Even his fucking office is big.

"Lauren, you're late." His voice filled the room. It was laced with something.

I looked at my watch and smirked "So? I'm here right?" Yeah that's right get a taste of my fucking attitude.

He sighed and placed the glass on his desk. "Lauren I called you here to talk not to argue, stop with the attitude." He said softly.

"Then talk. What do you want?" I responded annoyed "You know I fucking canceled my plans to hear what you want-" I was cut off by him standing up on his chair while his hand made contact to his desk.

"Watch your mouth. Remember I'm the boss here Lauren, not your father." Now he is angry. He continued to move around his office making eye contact once in a while.

"I called you here because a good friend of mine needs help. His business is growing and protection is a must. Our company is dedicated to this type of job but the thing is if you want to get my approval for you to inherit this company. You must go there and take the job. I've already arranged the things you need-" this time it was my time to cut him off.

"What the fuck! You just decided this on your own? What if I didn't want to? And who is this good friend of yours?" I asked with my hands folded while getting closer to him.

He sighed "Lauren, look. You're my only child and I want assurance that the company will not die when I'm gone, and now the perfect opportunity just showed up, all you have to do is accept the job." He was now calm and trying his best to get to my good side.

I thought for awhile and decided that it is good for me anyway I would officially inherit the company "Fine. What's the job anyway?" I asked sitting down.

He smiled "Since our company is all about security. You will be the new bodyguard of Camila Cabello the heiress of the Cabello Industry."

"I can't babysit a fucking child." I said getting more annoyed "What does this kid look like?"

He smiled "Camila is not a child Lauren. She is a highschool student at the prestigious all girls academy. She is now 18 and her father is worried about her. This is her" he said while extending his hand to give me a picture.

 This is her" he said while extending his hand to give me a picture

Oh my god. This Camila girl is something. Yeah I would definitely enjoy this new "job".

I was all smiley when my father snatched the picture "Lauren, I know you're ways. But please don't play with her your job is to protect her not to hurt her."

I smirked "You really are my father" when I said that he looked down. Probably thinking how I'm a mistake.

"Lauren are you still-" I cut him off I don't want to hear this right now.

"So when will I meet this Camila girl?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"By Monday you will attend her class and be her classmate." I nodded.

Not gonna lie, but I am getting a little excited. Can't wait to meet this Camila girl.

Camila's P.O.V.

Monday already huh? It's just like yesterday when I went to this awesome party. Dinah really knows where to go to party.

I was having a good time because I can finally go to a party without a bodyguard following me. Ugh, it was the worse!

But when I got home my father talked to me in his office and told me that I will have a new bodyguard despite my protest. And if I am correct I will meet them today. Monday really sucks!

"Camila?" A voice said from behind me so I looked over my shoulder and got met with brown eyes.

"Shawn?" I half shouted and hug him "Shawny boy, it's been so long." Wait what is he doing in an all girls school?

He got out of the hug and smiled "You're probably wondering why I'm here right?" That's exactly what I have in mind.

"Well, you know my dad wants to give you this. I just came to give it to you." He said smiling while giving me an invitation.

I looked at him with a smile while I proceeded to read the paper out loud "You are invited to my son's promotional party. Shawn you are the new CEO? Congratulations Shawn." I kissed his cheek and he laughed

"Thanks Camila. But I have to go now. See you tomorrow night." With that he left.

It's good to see Shawn again. He has always been there for me when we were young.

I heard the bell ring indicating that class will soon start. So I walked to my class that is half full with noisy teenagers. This is seriously annoying.

I saw Dinah sitting at the back talking animatedly to someone.

"Hi Dinah!" I sneaked behind her and greeter her causing her to flinch.

She turned around and playfully raise her fist "I could punch you, you know?" I laughed and looked at the girl she's talking to.

Dinah realized and introduced me quickly "Camila this is my friend Normani" I reached out to her and she shook my hands "Hi Normani."

We talked about the party and how drunk Dinah was when it ended. Not realising that the teacher is already inside.

We all greeted the teacher when the teacher called someone outside. I guess it's a new student. Wait what? Why is her uniform different from us?

A gorgeous human being walked inside with a smirk on her face. She was not wearing the uniform instead she has a pants on and a blazer.

As she was walking, the class seemed to be mute not a sound was heard. All of the jaws were dropped when the girl decided to open her blazer exposing a white button up shirt.

Why is the teacher allowing this? I thought to myself.

While everyone was busy checking this girl out. She gazed my way and looked me deep in the eyes. Her eyes were green and beautiful. I almost got lost in them when the teacher asked her to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Lauren. Lauren Jauregui." She spoke. Her voice was a little rough, not too much just enough. It makes her voice sound raspy and sexy. Wait did I just say sexy?

"Ms. Jauregui thank you for introducing yourself. Now I want you to sit beside-" she cut off the teacher and pointed directly at the back. No...she's pointing at me.

She smirked "Nah, I want to sit next to her." All the heads in the class turned back at me and their glares scare me.

"Then you can sit next to miss Cabello. Now let's start our lesson open-"

Everything blurred when she walked to the back of the classroom stopping by to smile at me and proceeded to sit next to me.

This year will definitely be interesting.

-----
Author's note

So yeah, I know I've been gone and I just kind of given up on writing then I saw that people actually read my book "Twins (Camren)" but I'm really sorry if you read that book because I kind of got stuck and now I'm starting a new story.

Thank you for reading :)