Chapter 3 - Studying is fun

Camila's P.O.V.

After meeting my new bodyguard which is Lauren, unfortunately. Am I really sad that Lauren is my bodyguard or am I happy? I don't know anymore.

We went to my room after Lauren kept on asking me if I want to study now. She looks rather excited.

When we got inside, I laid down my bed and hit my head with the book I was reading before.

"You're so clumsy" Lauren laughed and took the book. She examined it and I examined her. I secretly moved closer to her when she sat on the edge of the bed.

After a few moments, she got her bag and pulled out a pair of glasses and a pen. She's so cute wearing those reading glasses. I was busy studying her face when I saw her look at me. I quickly sat beside her and pretended to look interestingly at the book.

She smiled and kissed my forehead but before I could protest she asked me a question "Have you done your assignment?" She said it in such a sweet tone. I almost fell...

She snapped her fingers which brought me back to reality "I couldn't...finish it." I admitted shyly but she just nodded in understandment and I don't know why but I quickly fell in love with this side of hers.

On the outside she looks troublesome but when I see her like this she can look cute and she is really nice.

She explained the subject over and over again. I almost gave up when she has given me a set of exercises and I only got half of it right. I expected her to be angry because we've been on the same subject for hours now but instead she just smiled and patted my head "Congratulations Camila!"

I felt my heart throb when she continued to smile and pat my head. I don't know this feeling. Do I l-like her? No that can't be it. Maybe it's just because she's a good friend.

I kept on arguing with myself when I felt Lauren's hand on my face. She lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. It was so beautiful. Her green eyes, I would not get tired of them.

She then let our foreheads touch and my heart is beating uncontrollably on my chest, and I'm afraid that she might hear it.

We stayed in that position with our eyes closed just enjoying the feeling neither of us pulling away. But it had to end. I can't take it anymore it feels good but I have to stop, or else I might end up blacking out.

When I opened my eyes I saw Lauren's face, her eyes has something in them...sadness? But it quickly disappeared.

"Lauren-" she cut me off with her pointer finger on my lips. "Shh, Camila we have to study."

I gulped and turned my attention back to the subject. Time went by and I finally got it. Lauren's really good at teaching, she even helped me understand advance lessons.

"See, you can do it Camila. You just have to give it your all." She said with a smile on her face clapping her hands.

I'm so happy that I finally got it that I hugged her causing us to fall on the floor "Camila is that your way of saying thanks, you practically tackled me." She said wrapping her arms around my tiny waist.

I burried my head on the crook of her neck and our breathing became one. After some time she drew shapes on my back and I immediately relaxed, I moved making myself more comfortable. I could stay like this forever.

Lauren's P.O.V.

What am I doing? I asked myself again after being in this position with Camila. I found myself getting more and more relaxed. It's like we've known each other for forever. There's just this instant connection. I can't really explain it. I don't want to sound cheesy but it's like we're soulmates.

When I'm with Camila I just feel comfortable, like I can do what I want without problems. I don't want this to end. I want to stay like this just a little longer...but I can't, I have to place her on her bed and let her sleep.

"Camila, are you awake?" I asked not really loud because I don't want her to wake up.

She seemed to be asleep so there's no other way but to carry her. So I got up and carried her to her bed. She fidgeted a little and scrunched her nose a bit. She's so cute. Camila is cute.

I laid her down on the bed and god, she looks flawless. She can steal my heart and I won't be angry. She can be so beautiful without even trying.

Do I like her? I don't think so...I might just confuse this feeling for something it's not. I'm just happy that she is my friend, yeah.

I stayed for a bit and sat down beside the bed. Admiring the beauty that was Camila. Her lashes are long, her pointy nose and her plump lips. Everything about her screams perfection. Then I looked at her body, she has the curves. I really liked her face and personality but her body is something that I also liked. She definitely inherited the right genes.

Without thinking I reached out and touched her sides slowly going down dangerously close to her back when I moved it back up to her lips.

"I mean one kiss should be okay, right?" I contemplated with myself.

No, I can't just steal a kiss from her. I looked again and she moved her body to face me. I mean a kiss on her forehead won't hurt.

I looked at her with my heart throbbing rapidly against my chest. I got closer and kissed her forehead sweetly. She moved slightly but stayed asleep.

"See you tomorrow, my princess"

With that I stood up and left to my room. I should sleep now I would get up early for tomorrow.

Camila's P.O.V.

I woke up after Lauren asked me but I just couldn't answer I don't want to move just yet.

Moments later Lauren carried me to my bed. Should I say that I'm awake? I don't want to she's so gentle with carrying me that I don't want her to leave me just yet.

Time passed and Lauren is still sitting beside me. Then I felt her touch me! She was touching my sides, then it moved down. I can't I'm gonna- then she moved it upwards stopping at my lips.

"I mean one kiss should be okay, right?"

Wait what?! Lauren is she gonna do it? My heart is beating so fast right now I might faint. I moved so that I can relax more. I wouldn't say I waited but I almost opened my eyes when I felt Lauren's soft lips on my forehead. It was warm and sweet.

"See you tomorrow, my princess."

My princess? I'm Lauren's princess...

I heard her shuffle and then the door shut. No, dont go. Not yet Lauren, stay with me please.

-----
Author's note

Bruh. I'm not really good at fluff huh? Hahaha I read it again and I cringed so hard but you know I think this is really necessary for the story so yeah. Endure this hahaha.

Thanks for reading love ya'll :)