Chapter 6 - Party

Lauren's P.O.V.

I can see that I surprised her "I'm just kidding Camila, it's a joke." I laughed and stood up "I guess, I got you there considering your grip tightened."

"That was not funny Lauren!" She shouted pouting. While punching my sides.

I continued to laugh at her when suddenly she stopped and felt silent

"What would you do if I said yes?" She asked looking away cautiously with her hands fidgeting.

I smiled at her "I'm just your bodyguard remember? You said it yourself."

"But what if-" I cut her off by my finger on her lips "It won't happen. I promise." I replied with a smile, and kissed her forehead.

Pulling away I saw her blushing and I can't help but to tease her, but Camila got away from my hug and stick her tongue out.

"Bye, Lauren!" She said getting out of the room.

"Your just too cute not to tease Camila." I said while fixing myself before looking at the mirror

Besides I already know the answer to my question...

Camila's P.O.V.

Walking down the hallway blushing and containing my smile is hard! What would I do if someone saw me like this? What if Dinah saw? She would definitely tease me!

Getting inside our last class, I saw Lauren walking over beside me and gave me a breathtaking smile.

Ahhh! Lauren do you want me to die?! After what you did teasing me...What do I do Lauren? I think I might have fallen for you...

"Oh that's right!" I remembered it's Shawn's party tonight and I don't have a date. Can I ask Lauren? Will she reject me?

I looked over at my right and saw Lauren already looking at me, but she quickly turned her attention back to the front.

She looked at me "What is it?" I used my puppy eyes "My childhood friend is having a party and I don't have a date" she nodded I think she knows where this is going "Can you be my date?" I said it so fast that I didn't think she understood but she nodded

She was thinking for awhile "I don't think I can-"

"But Laureennn!" I whined getting closer to her.

Lauren pushed me back making some of the students head to turn and shush us.

After using my puppy eyes, I've almost lost hope. She just wouldn't budge!

"It's an order" I said looking at her with arms crossed.

Lauren looked at me with disbelief but I just smiled back at her. Seconds later Lauren, shaking her head, smiled and held my hand "As you wish, miss." She emphasized the "miss" by kissing the back of my hand.

I can get a hang of this. I thought to myself when the teacher called my name.

Quickly standing up, I almost tripped but regained composure when I heard Lauren chuckle to herself.

Class went on as usual, and I would be asleep by now, if only Lauren is not staring at me. What pisses me off the most is when our eyes would meet and she will either wet her lips, bite them or wink at me.

Why would she do this to me? Is she teasing me? That girl. Lauren your death to me.

-----
Now that classes are over, I can prepare for the party tonight. And what's more important is that Lauren agreed to be my date.