Origins

"My name is Izuku Midoriya and this is my story , the story of how i became a villian.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

My story begins when i was four and me and my mother went to the doctor to check if i had a quirk , he said i did but there was a chance that i wouldn't be able to use it . I was happy but i was also disapointed so was my mother.

After we got home i went to my room and put up my favourite video of my favourite hero All Might with tears in my eyes . My mother came in and told me :" I'm sorry izuku that you might not be a hero , I wish things could be different so that you could be a hero."

I turned to my mother and said :" It's alright mom it's not you're fault there is still a chance like the doctor said."

My mother broke down when i said that hugging me like a lifeline , I hugged back as she was the only person i could depend on because my father left before i was born.

And so the years went by till i was 10 and after a day of being bullied by my childhood friend who became an ass and gave me the name 'deku' or useless that i decided to get me and my mom some ice cream to enjoy it together, this moment was also when i realized that if i had my mother then i would be happy with the life I have.

My world came crashing down . On my way home i saw a firetruck rushing down the street and when i saw the smoke coming from the direction of my home fear struck my heart and i started running as fast as i could to get back home , turning in to my street all i could do was watch as my home was ablaze and the fire fighters rushing to put out the flames with little to no success .

That was the last thing i saw before eveything went black.

The next thing i knew was that i woke up in a hospital . I went into a panic when a nursed rushed in she attempted to calm me down and that was when my quirk activated . I was shocked by the result.

It seems that my quirk was dangerous , i felt myself getting stronger,smarter and faster but the nurse started looking tired and older , the next moment she fell over, not breathing or moving.

I got scared and i screamed in fear , doctors came rushing in and saw the nurse on the floor, they questioned me on what happened and when i told them they looked at me in fear.

A day later i was explained on what happened and i decided to call my quirk Lich.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Well that is the origon of how Izuku got his quirk . If any of you want to comment then please follow me and i will read any and all reviews . And thanks to Cjethan21 for the name of the quirk.

AND REMEMBER TO GO PLUS ULTRA!!!