Nine years later , Mission begins

Time has gone by quicker than i could have imagined and now I'm fourteen years old and I've finished my training with Kurogiri and Tomura-Tou along with the craziest person I know Toga-Hime .

It's been fun spending the last nine years of ny life with Toga-Hime learning who she is and all the littlest things that made her who she was and still is.

"Izuku-chan are you writing in that silly little diary of yours again?"I heard the voice of an angel although a evil blood loving angel would be more appropriate because of her quirk.

"N-no i wasn't Toga-Hime i-i was just getting r-ready for the day" I said with an atomic blush adorning my face at what she was wearing.

"If you say so and stop staring at my ass you pervert"sje said in a playful tone .

Now there is one thing i hate among others and that is being called a pervert. "Oh yeah Toga I'll stop staring when i feel like it besides why wouldn't i stare at you when your wearing such an outfit" i told her with what i assumed was a lady killer smile on my face .

"W-wha...you...i...UGH!! Asshole" she yelled at me in a squeaky voice while turning aroung causing her but to wiggle in the process.

"Whatever you say you bubble butt tsundere" i replied with a smartass grin threatening to split ny face apart.

"Don't call me a tsundere ... anyway Shithead is calling you he wants to talk to you about something important " she said while turning around and walking out of my room with a suggestive sway in her hips.

"God i hate puberty but that is one juicy piece of ass" i said talking to myself while getting dressed for what i expect to be a strange day

While walking downstairs i heard singin in the shower and i knew it was either Toga-Hime or Kurogiri, i suspect ot to be the earlier of the two . Deciding to scare her i snuck in and prepared to scare her , next thing i know is i'm pinned to the floor with a very wet and hot Toga straddling me.

"Um not that i mind the position but why are you on top of me?" i asked in a shy tone .

"Oh no reason i just wanted to feel what i would have to deal with in a year or two" she said while standing up and pressing her crotch onto mine sending a jolt of pleasure up my spine.

"W-what do you mean by t-that T-toga-hime?" I asked curiously

"No reason"she replied in a sing son voice .

Deciding to ignore it for now i went into the kitchen and sat down across Tomura-Tou with my breakfast already waiting for me.

"So Tomura-Tou what is it that you wanted to talk to me about" i asked while taking a bite out of my fork full of bacon eggs and toast.

"Kid it's time for you to start your mission and i know of only one way you can get close enough to all might without causing suspicion , myself and Kurogiri have nothing else to teach you all you need is experience and you can get it while doing your mission" he explained to me.

"Alright Tomura-Tou what is the mission that you have for me ?" I asked imagining myself being a kid in a candy store with how excited i was .

You are to infiltrate UA and act as a transfer student who just came back from training around the world , your main goal is to gather info on what quirks they have this year but to also spy on the teacher's." He told me while drinking his coffee.

I was shocked i had to admit that my first mission shocked me  as i didn't expect it.

O-of course i won't fail i promise I'll make you proud of me" i replied while making a promise to him to succeed.

You have already made me proud of you my son.

《¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤》
There we go the new chapter although it doesn't contain much.

REMEMBER TO GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA ! ! ! !