Training begins and Toga Appears

Having a new family was a relief , it let me know that i wasn't alone anymore and I didn't have to struggle anymore so in relative terms i was happy although that was before my 'training' started thanks to Kurogiri.

"Kurogiri you damn bastard why are you being so tough on me you fucking mist reject" i yelled at him in anger while dodging his wild and random attacks .

"Come on Izuku you have to be faster than that if you want to take out All Might" he challenged me in that annoying dull tone of his.

"Fuck you Kurogiri you asshole why couldn't Tomura-Tou be the one training me instead of you" I asked him while panting out of breath.

"Because he's busy with a job that will give us the funds for most of our future plans to take down All Might if you aren't strong enough in a few years" he told me while i sensed a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

I sighed knowing that Tomura-Tou would be gone for a few more days and that worried me not knowing if he was save or not

A little history lesson for all of you, after being taken of the streets by Tomura i started seeing him as a father figure because he was willing to take in a child like me and gave me more knowledge of my father than even my mother did . So yeah.

"Alright alright no need to be such a douche about it" I said with a roll of my eyes at him.

"What did you say you little shit i dare you to call me that again and then we'll see how well you do against me then!" He yelled at me in a voice that literally scared the shit out of me , so i did the first thing that came to mind and kicked him in the balls.

"Aaagh you little fucking shit i will murder you when i can get up again!" He yelled at me in the voice of a pre-teen girl and all i did was laugh.

"That is what you get for trying to kill me you stinky gas ball humph" i said in my childish voice .

"What is going on down there you idiots you better not be destroying the dojo again or i swear to god that i will literally kill both of you!" I heard Tomura yelling down at us from upstairs in the bar.

"We're not doing anything Tomura-Tou we just finished today's training session" I said back in ny most innocent voice possible without getting a smile on my face.

"Good come up here Izuku I need you to meet you're new teamate I think you're gonna like her" Tomura called down from upstairs.

'A new teamate ? Why i was really hoping to be the only new recruit to the L.O.V .' I thought internally while sighing and walking uo the stairs with a "sure thing Tomura-Tou I'm on my way" .

Heading up the stairs i saw something so beautiful yet frightening at the same time she has blond hair with a cute nose and a tiny smirk on her face as if she could hear my thoughts . She had the look of a psychopath in her eyes as if she was working out any way possible to kill me in the slowest and most painful way imaginable.  I also saw a tiny blush when she looked in my direction and all i could do was look away.

"H-hey my name is Izuku Midoriya w-what your n-name?" I asked her while internally cursing myself for stuttering.

"Hello Izuku-chan my name is Toga Himiko but you can call me Toga-Hime " she greeted back in a sultry voice that sent tingels up my spine.

Thats when i knew i was really gonna like spending time with this new teamate of mine

《¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤》

Alright guys so thats the chapter that i could come up with . Again I'm sorry for not updating my story because i was and still am kinda kinda depressed after my Grandfather passed so yeah sorry if it took so long to update .

R&R

AND REMEBER GO PLUS ULTRA!!!!!