Author's Note

Hey guys! So after some serious deliberation, I've decided to end the book here. I know a lot of you might be upset that I had you all waiting so long just for that, but...

I feel like this is a good place to end it. It's a poorly written last chapter, probably because i didn't know at the time that it would be the last, but whatever. To me, ending it on that chapter seems to fit with the way I wanted this book to feel. After taking the whole book to search for the truth behind Bill's disappearance/death, Dipper finally thinks he's gotten all the answers he needs. Then his sister is kidnapped and the rug is pulled right out from under his feet.

Could the truth he thought he had really just be a lie?

In any case, this just feels right to me, I guess. It'll be easier for me to pick up with the third book and head in a definite direction, more or less. I guess.

Oh, yeah. There's gonna be a third book. But most of you knew that already.

So yeah, it's out if you want to read it, I guess! You guys seem to like these things

So yeah, it's out if you want to read it, I guess! You guys seem to like these things. Not exactly sure why, but... you know...

Sorry, I'm really tired, ha ha.

Really though, your love and support truly means a lot to me. I figured I'd let you guys know that this book wouldn't be updated again. So... yeah.

Hopefully the third book won't be as short as this one was.

Anyway, I feel like I'm rambling... am I rambling? Probably... shut up, Silver. Go to bed before you say something else dumb.

... I really need to stop talking in the third person...

Love you all, and I'll howl to you later!

-SilverWolfATW