Ehhhhh.... Important (A/N)

Ehhh....

Ehhh....

Ehhhh....

Ehhhhhhh...........

Okay, so I have some good news and some bad news.

Ill go ahead and split the tension with the bad news, which is that I've completely lost interest in Bendy And the Ink machine :(. See, a fun fact about me is that I don't stay in Fandoms for very long unless I reaaaaaaaaally like its content, for example Rick and Morty or the Batman movies.

New episodes of Rick and Morty have been released for season 3, and there will be a new Deadpool Movie and whatnot, so I just can't seem to like BATIM anymore, even if season three is being released (or already has, I'm not sure). I hate to do this but I might not be continuing this book....

BUT THE GOOD NEWS ISSSSSS
I HAVE written one or two chapters in advance, depending on whether or not you guys want one longer chapter with the rest of what I've written or smaller chapters....(write your opinion here)

I'm also deciding to donate this book, but under certain conditions!! If you want to continue it for yourself, you are more than welcome to do so, but I don't want anyone to take my previous chapters and copy them into their book!! I don't mind if you continue it from where I left off, as long as you put some sort of credit or link to this story so that people can read this before they move on to yours!

If you do decide to continue this book (I'm not sure why you'd want to, it's crap lol) just tell me in the comments and I'll tag you in the last chapter after I get the last couple of chapters out. Then people will know where to read the continuation of this story!

Again guys, I'm sorry about this. And I'm sorry about slow updates, I should've told you earlier. However if I somehow get back into the BATIM fandom I will continue this book as an alternative route, even if somebody else has continued it because it will be different.

<3