one.

Lisa's POV

"Hey, get up. Lalisa Manoban!"

I heard muffled noises as I woke up. I squinted my eyes due to the bright light that streamed through the window and hit my face.

"Oh my gosh, Lisa. It took me a million years to wake you up. You need to hurry up."

"What?" I squinted at the girl in front of me. "Sharan..?" I tilted my head confused as to why she was waking me up.

"Yes, that's my name. Now please get up before you make us late for the first day."

"Oh, crap."

I eternally sighed knowing that today was the first day of school. I got up and dragged my feet over to the closet and scanned for my new school uniform. I soon found it and got dressed in it. Finding a pair of simple converse, i decided to wear those with the uniform.

I looked over at Sharan who was still standing in the middle of the room. She was wearing the same exact thing, but she seemed to present it a little differently.

"Can we go eat now?" I questioned dramatically while rubbing my stomach.

"You're such a pig, we'll eat on the way there. And don't start whining, 'cause if you wouldn't have slept through your alarm, we wouldn't have to do it this way." She was giving off mixed feelings, I didn't know if she was being serious or if she was trying to be comical.

"Ugh, forget it. Let's just go."

I grabbed my bag and put all my things and needed materials in it and pushed Sharan out the door, down the stairs, and out of the house. She started walking on her own from there. We made our way to school. Me being a normal person and walking like a human being and Sharan being her, she was all happy and skipping and all that cheesy stuff.

As Sharan and I approached the school gates we realised how big our new school really was.

I sighed and walked side by side with my sister. She was smiling brightly, it seemed like she was actually excited.

Sharan's POV

I was smiling so much, my cheeks started to hurt. But when I glanced over at Lisa she had an emotionless look on her face.

I grabbed her arm preventing her from walking. She turned to me and sighed.

"I'm gonna leave you here, you might ruin my good mood with your emo vibes. Goodbye!"

I waved her off and skipped away to my first class.

Lisa's POV

"And for the record I'm not emo." I mummbled knowing she was too far at this point to hear me. I sighed heavily before walking into the school. It was huge. I went ahead and decided to head to my locker.

***

"456"
"457"
"458"
"459!"
"Here's my locker."

I smiled to my self since I was able to find my locker pretty quickly.

Once I put away my unnecessary items that I knew I wouldn't need, I chose to go to the rooftop since class wouldn't start for about 10 minutes. I had plenty of time to find where it was as well.

XXX POV

"Yoona...please go. I'm not in the mood right now." I sighed as Yoona huffed like a baby in front of me

"She's so fake." I whispered to myself.

Yoona turned and walked away to the exit of the rooftop. But as she opened the door, a girl was in front of it.

Lisa's POV

"Move it bitch."

A random girl said as she shoved me in the shoulder and began walking down the stairs. I gave her a disgusted look before looking back towards the roof. There was a boy standing there. He didn't look happy, that was for sure.