eight.

<Lisa's POV>

Jungkook and I were talking when Taehyung woke up.

He looked up at me with his head still on the bed and his hand still tightly around mine.

He noticed that our hands were together and he quickly let go with a light shade of pink dusted across his face.

"I-I'm gonna go to the
b-bathroom." He stuttered before quickly walking out.

[(A/N) Hoseok and Jimin have already returned with food and everyone ate and went back to sleep. It was already too late at that point to go home]

I looked at everyone's sleeping figure.

"Why did you guys stay?" I blurted out.

Jungkook turned to me
"We were worried about you."

"You didn't have to say yes, you know that, right?" Hoseok said out of the blue after he awoke from his slumber.

I nodded. "Yea, I know."

-

Taehyung came back a while ago, he's now alseep in the chair beside me.

Namjoon went back to the dorm to get everyone's food and clothes ready for school, even though Jin usually does that. Jin wanted to stay with me, since he is like a mother and worries a lot. Almost too much.

Suga and Jungkook were craving lamb skewers, so they went to eat some.

Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin, and myself were still in the hospital room.

Jimin was on his phone.

Jin and I are talking.

Taehyung is still asleep and Hoseok is doing his leftover homework.

"Are you planning on going back to school?"

I took my eyes of the white ceiling and looked at Jin again.

"More than likely I-"

I was cut off when a doctor cane into the room.
All eyes were on him.

"Uh, who's her guardian?"

"I am." Jin blurted.

I shook my head.

"Well, um Ms. Manoban wasn't in the best state obviously. She needs to eat more and have full balanced meals. Umm, she needs to try and be a bit more active, and take better care of herslef. That includes your body Ms. Manoban."
The doctor made direct eye contact with me when he said the last part.

Jin and I nodded in unison.

"She can be discharged this morning when you guys are ready. And I suggest for her to stay home for a day or two."
The doctor finished talking and walked out.

Jin looked at me with a you-better-stay-home type of look.

"I'm going to school. You can't stop me."

Jin nodded.
"Why don't you stay at our dorm till you're completely better. We don't want you to be alone and get worse." Jin said as he looked at the boys behind him.

"Yeah, we can have movie nights."
Jimin smiled.

Yoongi and Jungkook walked in.

"And you can play overwatch with me." Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"Where would she sleep, she's not taking my bed and we don't want her to sleep on the couch, plus it's my napping spot."

"Wait, guys!"
I shouted as I remembered something.