nine.

<Lisa's POV>

I ran into the dorm not caring if someone was home not.

I quickly made my way to my room and swung my closet door open.

I picked out white croped sweatshirt with black shorts. I wore my hair down but put a black cap over it. I also applied light foundation to cover up the marks that Yoona's fists left on my face.

I quickly grabbed my water bottle and ran out the house to the given address.

-

I walked into the large building and looked at the entrace area in awe.

So nice

"If you're here for auditions the room is over there." I nice middle aged women told me with a light smile.

I nodded and bowed.
"Thank you ma'am."
I said before walking to the room.

There was a crowd of people who were gonna audition so I just joined into it.

"Okay everyone, if you can't sing or dance, leave now."

About a sixth of the group left.

"Anyway, so everyone should have prepared the given choreo for two songs, which are "Bang Bang Bang" and "Oh NaNa". We will do a group dance where all of you dance to the first song and one by one, you guys will be taken out. Leaving two girls and two boys. And the four that are left will dance to the second song to make sure you can do well together...Alright, this is your time to warm up."

Everyone nodded in unison and started warming up.

I was sitting on the floor touching my toes when someone touched my sides.

"Hey wifey!!~"

I quickly turned around.
"What the hel- MINJAE!"

I jumped up and hugged him tightly.

Minjae is my childhood friend. We were really close before he moved away. And we had this thing before he left where we would call each other wifey and hubby. We were so very close that it was just weird like that.

"What are you doing here Li?"

"First of all, I hate it when people call me Li. And second if all, I thought it would be fun."

I said pulling out of the hug.

He nodded.

-

After dancing in a large group. Four people were left. Two people I've never seen in my life. And surprisingly, me and Minjae.

The one dude who was talking in the begining started to talk again.

"Okay, so we have our four people.
The boys are, Chi JiSung and Soo MinJae. Our two girls are, Yoon MiJi, and Lisa Manoban. You guys will be dancing the given choreo to "Oh NaNa."

The man played the music and we all started dancing.
Minjae and I danced together while the other two danced together.

We all danced really hard and when we finished, we got great feedback.

"You guys did amazing, since we are kind of in a rush. We'll go ahead and meet tomorrow. And by the way, this will be like your second home. Come when ever you want. Welcome to BigHit entertainment." He gave a genuine smile and walked off.

Everyone else left as well.