Author's Note :)

So what's up guys?

I have seen many one-shot books and have read quite a few myself, so I thought I would try my hand at writing and see if I could make my own. If you are reading this and you don't already know about my Watching Miraculous Ladybug book, go check that out too!

I currently have 94 prompts to go through, and once I finish that I'll be either looking for more, requesting some from you guys, or both! I might end up finding more as I go along. At the end of each chapter I'll write the title of the next one.

I'm thinking that I have you guys request which ship you want, for each one, although, I am giving myself the ability to deny ideas if I really feel like it. Most likely I'll be going with majority rules. If needs be, I may do the one-shot multiple times for different ships, with different scenarios for each one (all still based of the same prompt). Keep them with Miraculous please!

Every once and a while, depending on the prompt, I'll be bringing my OC's in. They may be Clifton, Tony, and Tip from my Watching Miraculous Ladybug book, or they may be completely new!

It might take me a while to complete each one because of waiting for people to comment on which ship they want, and because of school (8th grade homework is hard man), and because I may be fresh out of ideas. It varies from time to time, and I'll let you know.

At the end of each chapter there will be the name of the next chapter, and a place for you comment the ship you want. I might add a place for you to comment on whether or not you want it to be a two part or more. Depending on the chapter and how much ideas I have for the prompt I'll offer the option or not.

My first prompt will be (drum roll please)... Attack on home base.

Here you can comment what ship you want. It might take me a while to actually get it out there, but I'll try. If you have any really good ideas for the prompt with the ship you requested, comment that too. Please keep them appropriate, and I can deny ideas if I don't approve of them or if I don't have any ideas going off of it. You can also request a specific AU if you want to. 

If I use your idea I'll give you a shout out in the beginning of the chapter. PLEASE AT LEAST REQUEST SHIPS SO I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT. PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU.

I think that's all for now, I'll see you all later!

Lice out!