Chapter 8

--------

Kate's P.O.V

"Kate?" he gasped.

I was speechless. "W-What do you want?"

Niall's P.O.V

I was astonished to see that Kate was right there. In-front of me. I've been searching for her the entire night. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Kate." I whispered again.

"Niall what are you doing here?" I snapped.

"I didn't know you were here I've been searching for yo-"

"Don't mind searching. I'm not coming back with you." she said. My eyes teared up.

"Kate please. I beg you come back." I pleaded her. I wanted her to come back.

"No Niall. Forget it." My heart skipped a beat when she called me. I tensed up.

"WHY?" I shouted not giving a fuck about who was listening.

"NIALL YOU ARE A FUCKI-"

"I QUIT MY JOB FOR YOU." I said as I scratched my neck nervously while pacing.

"You what?" she said.

Kate's P.O.V

"I quit my job to get you back. I let it down. I want to change. I will but please come back." He said begging me to come back.

I couldn't believe he did that. For who? Me. I'm not worth it. He shouldn't have done that for me.

"You really did this for me.Oh gosh Niall why?" I said tearing up.

As much as I wanted to hug him and come back,something held me back. What if he ended up hurting me for some reason? Many people have done that before. I trust them then they let me down.

"Because I love you." he said as he stroked my cheek.

My heart dropped. "Niall I-I can't" A tear streamed down my cheek. I couldn't bare the though of leaving him but I really needed space.

"I-I understand Kate. I'm going to give you some space." He said as his eyes drooped and backed off the door.

--------

Kate's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep last night. Niall's words were running through my head. I wanted to kiss him so bad, atleast hug him. I was hesitating. I didn't know what to do. I told my stepmother about it. She hesitated too,then told me its my decision and I should make a decision I won't regret. 

I put some cereals in a bowl and poured some milk. My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID,it indicated Rosie. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Kate! Its Rosie."

"Hey Rosie what's up?"

"I have a day off today! Would you like to go shopping with me? We'll hang out and have fun!" 

"Sure why not?" I said as I smiled slightly.

"Meet me at the mall at 2 okay?"

"Sounds good. See ya!"

I hung up,and ate breakfast.

----

I got ready, wore a pink dress with a white converse, trying to seem casual as always. I called a cab and went to the mall. There was Rosie, waving at me with a sweet smile. I greet her with a tight hug.

"Hey!! Nice to see you again!" I said as I pulled off. 

"Nice to see you to big gurl"

We went shopping,had fun,talked. She asked me about Niall and I told her the story.

"I trust you Rosie."

"Don't worry. You can.Have you made a decision yet?" 

"Not yet.."

"He truly loves you Kate." she said as she patted my back.

I smiled at her. We went to the hats and glasses arena when someone poked my shoulder.

Carl's P.O.V

I was at the mall with my girlfriend as I saw the girl Niall was with. He lost her. She's the girl I gave the envelope to.. Niall told me what happened yesterday,I felt bad for him. I walked towards her and poked her shoulder. She turned around and took a step back. There was fear in her eyes. I can see it.

Kate's P.O.V

"Hi there." He said. Isn't he the man that gave me the envelope?

"Hello." I said and looked at the ground.

"Remember me?" he said and smiled.

"I sure do." I mumbled.

"Look I know I came out of nowhere,but I should tell you something."

"What is it?" I said.

"Niall quit his job to get you back,cried his eyes out while telling me what happened and is very heartbroken. Why can't you accept his apology and both of you can fix things?" he said.

"I'm sorry but do you find it easy?" I said.

"He loves you Kate. Find a way to fix things" he said as he walked away.

"He's Right." said Rosie while shrugging.

"Okay. I'm done with this. I'm gonna get him back. I love Niall and I can't deny it. Rosie I'll talk to you later okay? I'm sorry." What if its too late? What if he doesn't take me back?

"No!!!! Don't be! Go get him girl!!!" 

I smiled at her as I hugged her and ran to Niall's house.

------

I ran towards Niall's house. As soon as I got there,I knocked on the door. "Niall?" 

I knocked several times. No-one answered I started to get worried. I tried to open the door, It was not locked. I walked into his house. Everything was a total mess it seemed like a tornado crashed into this house,Niall wasn't there.

"Niall where are you?!" I shouted. Glass was on the floor. Papers everywhere. I got out of the house worried as hell. 

Where was he?! I ran in the streets trying to find Niall. Not there. 

---------

It was nighttime. I've been searching for Niall since the afternoon. As I walked through bushes to the park,I saw a familiar face belonging to a familiar body. It was Niall. I ran to him. There he was,his head in his hands,just like the first time we met.

Niall's P.O.V

I was so mad at the world. I broke everything home. What was home anyways? I went to the bench where Kate and I first met. I sat there putting my head in my hands just like her and cried. A person walked up to me. I didn't even bother to see who it was. I wanted Kate more than anything in the world.But she clearly didn't want me. I remembered every word Kate said on this bench. "Wake up. Who would want a loser like you?"

  'I would" a familiar voice said.

--------------

YAYYYY FINALLY OHMYGOD

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAP x ILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW :) -Cal

Twitter:@leggoziall