Chapter 9

--------

Niall's P.O.V

I looked up to see the pair of brown eyes I fell for. She was actually there. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was I in a dream?

"K-Kate?" I whispered.

Kate's P.O.V

Niall looked miserable. I walked up to him, sat next to him on the bench as he stared at me.

There was a long period of silence he examined my face I slightly chuckled.

"You came back."

I couldn't believe what I saw. Niall crying? no,no,no. For a person like me? Is he insane?!

"I guess s-" Before I could finish my sentence, his lips crashed into mine planting a soft yet needy kiss on my lips.

He was crying. Tears of joy perhaps?

I couldn't resist seeing him cry and in few seconds I sobbed too. I felt somewhat guilty.He pulled me into his chest while sobbing as he whispered. "I'm going to treasure you."

I didn't let go of the hug. I was comfortable in his arms. 

"P-please come b-back?" he said holding my hands in one hand and stroking my cheek with the other.

"Yes. Yes niall. I can't resist being away from you.." I really couldn't resist being away from him.

--------

"Common Ni, its okay I will clean the place. Just go to bed. You seriously need to rest." I said while looking at his red puffy eyes.

"You sure? But a princess can't clean this place!" he said while smiling.

"Just go. Don't forget to practice your cheesy pick up lines!" I said while slightly pushing him off.

"Fine. I'm bad at this aren't I?" He said while laughing.

"You are!" I said as he pecked my cheek and said

"Ima go to bed baby. I'll be waiting for you." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me quickly.

-

I was done cleaning the place. I trudged to the kitchen,made some tea for Niall,and when upstairs on my tiptoes. I slightly opened his door,he was still awake.Lying on his bed,and staring at the roof. I came closer to him,he noticed me and smiled.

"Why are you still awake?" I said while sitting on his bed. 

"Thinking of you." He said while smiling.

 I chuckled, and handed him his cup of tea. 

A few minutes later, I said "Niall,how come you're the only one that cares. Everyone let me down except you. How can someone fall for a person like me?"

"Then this person would be blind if he doesn't fall for you."

I giggled and pecked niall on his lips.

"Now try to get some sleep love,you look awfully tired."

He closed his eyes for a second or 2 and opened them again.

"I can't sleep."

"What. you didnt even-"

"The problem is that I cant sleep alone. hint hint!"

"I don't feel slee- ugh fine." I said rolling my eyes.

I tucked myself next to him.

I kept staring at him weirdly while sleeping.