Chapter 4:The Reveal

~Time skip~

When I first woke up I saw he was still asleep in my arms but some of his bruises have disappeared.

He woke up and looked up at me staring at me dead in the face. I said "h-hi" and he jumped a little.

He looked at me with curiosity and asked "Can you see me?"

I nodded and he put on this most cutest grin. Then he said "finally we can meet properly now".

He holds out his hand to me saying "the name's Bendy, Bendy the dancing demon but you already knew that".

I took his hand and shook it say "(Y/N),(Y/N)(L/N)".

"So what brings you here (Y/N)". he asked.

"Rumors of a haunted animation studio. I just wanted to explore the old place to see if were true". I answered.

Bendy started to go into a coughing fit. My friendly instincts kicked in and I picked him up and asked "What's the matter?"

He said "I'm weak I have been in this shadow of a body for so long that I'm dying".

"Well what can I do to help?" I asked.

He answered "You got to turn on the ink machine, the flow button is down the hallway behind the projector".

"Okay" I said. I took him to the ink machine and sat him down under the nozzle, and the look on his face was a little strange, he looked scared.

When I got to the flow button I pressed it and the pipes on the walls began to pump the ink.

As I got to the lever room I shouted "Ready?".

I heard a fainted yes and I pulled the lever.

I went running back to the entrance to the ink machine room to find the doorway boarded up. As I got closer Bendy appeared out of the ink that was flooding the room.

There was ink over his eyes so I reached out to him and slow rubbed the ink off of his eyes. He jumped a little by the sudden touch, but then he knew it was me.

Bendy's p.o.v
When I woke up I felt little better and in an embrace, but when I opened my eyes looking up I saw the girl looking at me and I was in her arms.

She said "h-hi" which made me jump a little. I wondered for a second and then asked "Can you see me?" She nodded and I couldn't help but smile.

I straighten up and said "finally we can meet properly now".

I held my hand out to her and said "the name's Bendy, Bendy the dancing demon but you already knew that".

She took my hand and shake it saying "(Y/N),(Y/N)(L/N)".

"So what brings you here (Y/N)". I asked.

"Rumors of a haunted animation studio. I just wanted to explore the old place to see if were true". She answered.

I started to go into a coughing fit. She picked me up and asked. "What's the matter?"

I said "I'm weak I have been in this shadow of a body for so long that I'm dying".

"Well what can I do to help?" She asked.

I answered "You got to turn on the ink machine, the flow button is down the hallway behind the projector".

"Okay" she said. She took me to the ink machine and sat me down under the nozzle, and I looked at her with a little fear, I was scared of her reaction for when I am back in ink.

She ran out of the room and a minute later I heard the pipes starting up. I still was a bit scared of how she will reacted to me.

I hear a faint shout from the lever room."Ready?"

I try to reply back "Yes" and the ink machine starts up.

I got swallowed up in ink but then I was back in my inky body.

I boarded up the doorway so she doesn't get too scared.

I heard footsteps running in my direction and I hid under the ink.

She got closer to me not scared at all. I rised up out of the ink.

I couldn't see a thing, but I felt something touching my face and rubbing the ink off. I could tell it was her.