Chapter 11: The Bond

~15 minutes later~
Bendy and I have grown quite a bond with one another and I have developed a crush on him. I don't know if he feels the same way.

With every time I feels the love for him my wand and powers just charge up and blast magic in random directions.

"Hey (Y/N) give me your hand" Bendy commanded as he holds his hand out. "Um... okay" I said blushing while grabbing his hand.

I felt this power the bond growing stronger and I could see a light radiating from the both of us. It was so bright that I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and the next thing I knew I couldn't see Bendy anywhere. I felt strange and yet stronger I put my hands up to my face and one was a black claw while the other was normal.

I called out to him all I hear is his voice close by, but I don't see him."Relax (Y/N), relax go look in the mirror" he said. I got up, walked into the bathroom, looked in the mirror and saw black and brown hair, cartoon irises, my witch outfit mixed with black and white faded and my wand looks different.

"Bendy... did we fuse?" I asked."Yup. Do you want to show the others?" He asked."Wait, I want to give this form a little something" I replied."What?" Bendy questioned.

The ink machine turns on and ink forms little wings on their back and a tail. Bendy gasped with happiness. "Well what do you think" I asked."I love it" Bendy answered.

"I know you have a crush on me" Bendy announced. I started blushing after he said that and my wand shot out a beam of magic again."Well I...uh was just..." I was studdering in nervousness.

We unfused, he grabbed my hands,"Hey its okay" kisses my cheek "I love you too" he said."How did you know?" I asked."Your wand is connected to your magic and your magic is tied to your emotions" He explained.

I put my face in my hands in embarrassment."And I can guess it started when we met back at the studio?" Bendy asked, I nodded.

He turned into his monster form and gave me a big goopy hug. Then he changed back to normal form and fused with me again. "Ready?" Bendy asked. "Yeah" I answered.

It felt amazing, both my powers with Bendy's abilities, we went downstairs to Mom and Dad sitting on the couch. "Mom, Dad you got to see this" I said. They got up turned around and there's a big smile on mom's face and dad looks curious about us.

"Are you two fused?" Dad asked. "Yeah" we both answered. Alice and Boris walk into the room and see us. "Bendy? Are you in there sweetheart?" Alice asked. "Yeah, it's me Alice" Bendy answered through my mouth.

Boris looks at us like he has seen a ghost. "Boris are you okay?" We asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine...j-just surprised" Boris answered.

"Oh dad you have to see this" I said as I pulled out my wand. Dad gasped, "this is the design of one of the legendary wands" dad explained.

"Your magic is apparently too powerful for a trainer's wand" dad said. "We'll have to take them to the 'Hall of Magic'" mom announced. "Well not now, they are closed on Sundays" dad implied.

"I knew that we demons are powerful, but to advance the power of a wizard is impossible" Bendy explained. "Its not your power that is amplifying her's, it your love that is making you powerful" mom and dad implied.

"We'll we can go there after the school day" I announced. "What's school?" Bendy asked.

~10 minutes of explaining later~
"Okay well we can turn to our bittie forms and hide in (Y/N)'s bag so you don't have to head home to pick us up" Bendy suggests.

"Wait since I am part toon now, is it possible for me to turn into a bittie?" I asked. "Anything is possible if you put your mind to it" Bendy answered. We unfused and I closed my eyes thinking small thoughts.

I opened my eyes to nothing happening until everything and everyone in the room started getting bigger. I was in a bittie form, Alice and mom had stars in their eyes.

Bendy picked me up "Huh...you are actually smaller than my bittie form" Bendy said. I blushed a little and my wand goes off, I pulled it out of my pocket "Hey dad, look how small my wand is" I said as I showed him the tiny wand.

(The smaller the size the stronger the magic) I started glowing and Bendy started cuddling me. "Mmh you are so warm" he confessed. I blushed and got warmer. "But she looks like a burning star" mom explained.

"We demons have blood that can only handle blazing temperatures. You humans have tropical climates that are quite cold" Bendy explained. "Oh" I said, then hugged him tightly and tried to make myself hotter.

Bendy started curling himself around me and turned into his bittie form falling asleep. Alice and Boris were amazing by the scene and picked us up carrying us to my room.

They laid us down on the bed, I returned to normal and cradled the little toon. I giggled a bit by how adorable he was "Oh here's something funny, Bendy only eats half a laugh when being this small" Boris explained.

"Well then" I said then gave a little laugh and Bendy's horns shake a little with a smile growing on his face. "Oh I made these for you guys" I said as I walked towards my dresser and grabbed a plate.

The plate had these big black balls "Here, they're ink berries" I said holding the plate out to them. They grabbed one and bit into them. "This is good" Alice said and Boris nodded.

"I made these for your dinner, there is more on the dresser if you want more" I Explained. They nodded and I headed downstairs to eat dinner.

~After dinner~
I headed upstairs to finds the toons is their bittie forms tucked in the doggie bed. I gave them a kiss while getting ready for bed and hit the hay.