Chapter 5: The Brother

(Y/N) p.o.v.
He laid his head on my hand like he was cuddling with me.

The boards started to give way by my weight. When they broke I fell but before I could hit the ground Bendy caught me with his gloved hands.

When I looked up at him he looked more of a cartoon then when he came out of the ink.

He started running down the hall. I chased him to the room with the Boris' corpse.

He was staring at the corpse and dropped to his knees the tears of ink hitting the floor.

I could tell how he felt and came over to comfort him.

Ink started spitting out of the corpse's chest and it started closing.

I closed my eyes from the flying ink, the next thing I heard was a grunt.

I opened my eyes to Bendy crying with a smile hugging Boris who was still traped to the table.

I walked over to the strapped limbs and ripped the straps off since they were so rusty.

Boris walked over and hugged me thanking me.

I stared walking towards the entrance and they were following me. I looked at them with confusion.

"What, you wanna come with me?"I said

They gave me a petty begging look and I said "I can't. How am I going to hide you from my parents?"

They ran out of my sight and a minute later they came back with two jars.

They sat down with the jars on the ground and closed there eyes.

They fell into puddles of ink and came back out as small versions of themselves and moved the ink on the floor into the jars, it looked so amazing and adorable.

I couldn't help it and said "You two look so cute!".

Bendy's p.o.v
I couldn't help but snuggle her hand.

The boards gave way and she fell but at the moment I got out of the extra ink and caught her before she hit the messy floor.

I ran into Boris' room still seeing his corpse, crying of loneliness I fell to my knees with streams of ink running down my face.

(Y/N) came into the room came up behind me and tried to comfort me.

Ink started spitting out of the Boris' chest and it started closing.

(Y/N) closed her eyes from the flying ink, Boris woke up and I ran to hug him.

I was so happy to see my brother alive again, (Y/N) walked over to Boris and ripped off the straps on his limbs.

Boris got up and hugged her.

She started walking towards the entrance and we followed. She gave us a confused look.

"What, you wanna come with me?" She asked.

We begged her and she said "I can't. How am I going to hide you from my parents?"

An idea came to the both of us at an instant, we both ran out of the room and looked for jars.

As we came back we sat on the ground with the jars and closed there eyes.

We turned into our 'bittie' forms and moved the ink on the floor into the jars, she looked at us with amazement.

She then said "You two look so cute!".