Chapter 1

Hi I'm Y/N. I'm 17 years old. I have 3 siblings. One older sister, one younger, and a younger brother that I love with all my heart. I love skateboarding, writing, reading, and listening to music. My favorite girl band is Fifth harmony. I LOVE Lauren! Of course I love all the girls, just Lauren is my favorite. I feel like I can connect to her more, like we are both Hispanic, both from Florida, we have the same taste in music, and we are both bi. Well, I think I'm bi. I haven't really figured that part out yet. I've always liked guys, I mean I had a few boyfriends. But that changed in 7th grade.

Flashback

It was half way through the school year. The day was going by slow. Finally 7th period, Chorus. I loved chorus, but not because of the singing. I didn't like singing in front of people because I didn't think I sounded good, so I would just lip sing.I loved chorus because of Celina. Celina was a 8th grader who was gay. Me and her slowly became friends. I had a tiny crush on her, but I was to scared to tell her. Anyways, I was walking to my class. I was almost there when I remembered that we were meeting at the Auditorium today because we have a concert tomorrow night. I wasn't going to the concert because my mom wrote a note saying that I needed to be excused from it. So I ran to the auditorium because there was only a few seconds left and then the Bell starts ringing. I quickly ran to a seat before the teacher noticed I was late. "OK class, quiet down. Now let's get started." Just then someone walked in. Celina. "You're late." The teacher said. Celina replies "duh, you guys expect me to get all the way across campus in 4 minutes with tons of kids walking around. AND to use the restroom because you know that you wouldn't have let me go." "I would have if you came on time." I interrupt him "Can I go to the restroom?" "NO!!" He yells. "But I got here on time." I say even though I didn't, but he didn't know that. Everyone starts laughing. Celina mouths "thank you." I smile and point to the seat next to me. I wanted to talk to her. She came and sat next to me. "Hey, can I talk to you after class?" "Sure."

45 min later

Ringgggg "Hey Y/N, what did you want to talk about?" "Hey, yea. Um... so I don't know how to say this. Um..." "what Is it?" "I um like you." I whispered. "Oh. Hey it's ok. We can talking about this tomorrow,ok? I have to get home, but we will talk ok?" "OK, but can you not tell anyone?" "Of course, see you tomorrow." She smiled. My heart was still racing and I'm pretty sure I was blushing a whole lot.

Next day
The day went by fast. Before I knew it, it was time for 7th period. I only saw Celina in Chorus because we weren't in the same grade. I walked to the auditorium, today was the last day we had to practice for the concert. Well I didn't have to since I wasn't preforming, Celina didn't have to either. She never went to the concerts, cause she didn't care about her grades. I sat down in a seat in the back and started reading a book. A few seconds later I felt someone sit next to me. "That seat is taken." I didn't want to be bothered, I just wanted to read. I was so into my book I didn't realize that it was Celina who sat next to me. "Oh sorry. I'll move." I look up and see her. "No WAIT." She turned around and smiled and sat back down. "Sorry I didn't know it was you." I said. I guess i was frowning because then she said "It's ok babe, you were reading."  I started to blush. I tried to hide it by turning my head and look the other way. It didn't work. She put her hands on my cheeks and turned my head back to her, our faces were really close together. "Don't hide your blush cutie." She smiles and I start blushing again. "Ok. Are you single?" We were still really close together, I really wanted to kiss her but I had a feeling she wasn't single. "No." She frowned and looked down. "Oh, sorry I asked." "Don't be sorry, it's just that." She paused. "You're don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." "No I do. We are kind of taking a break. Someone overheard our conversation yesterday and told her. They told her that I was flirting with you and just tons of stuff that wasn't true. I told her that it wasn't true, but she didn't believe me and said that she needed some time." She looked like she was on the verge of crying. I hugged her and she quickly hugged back. It felt amazing to hug her, to feel her, to comfort her. I felt bad, it was my fault that her and her girlfriend were fighting. "I'm sorry. It's my fault, I shouldn't have told you. I should have just kept it to myself..." I felt her stop hugging me and she was just looking at me. I thought she was mad so I was about to grab my stuff and move seats, when I felt someones lips on mine. I kissed back knowing that it was Celina. It felt amazing, it felt right, our lips fit perfectly together. I pulled back remembering that she was dating someone. "We can't do this, you are still dating her. It isn't right." I wanted her, I wanted to keeping kissing her but I knew that i shouldn't. "We are on a break. A break that SHE wanted." She was right. "I..." She kissed me, I didn't stop her or pull away. She deepened the kiss and it felt amazing. Fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. At this time we were full on making out. "What do you think you're doing?!?!?!" Crap!

End of flashback

We both got suspended for making out in class, but only for a few days. My parents were pissed. I was a good kid, never did anything wrong, always got good grades. I also grew up in a religion where same sex relationships and marriages were bad, so I got in a butt load of trouble.

7th grade was the last year I went to public school. Since I was homeschooled, I graduated early. I finished school when I was 16 and did a few college classes online. So now I spend my days following what Fifth Harmony and Camila are doing. I'm ot5 for life, nothing will ever change that. I have a fan account, but I don't have a lot of followers because I rarely post. I love being a harmonizer. Fifth harmony has made my life so much better. I met my best friend because of them. I like to follow some of my followers back and talk to them.

"Hey mom, I'm going out for a little bit." "OK, be home before 8." Weird. She usually asks where I'm going. Idc. "OK bye. I'll be home at 5." I didn't want to push it, plus was going to out to walk around. I'm turning 18 tomorrow which means it was my last day in Florida. I had everything packed to move to New York. I've been planning this forever, like since I was 15. I can finally get away, away from everything. Don't get me wrong I love my parents and my family, but sometimes they're crazy and there is a lot of drama.

I finally got the the library, it was a 30 min walk from my house. "Hi Mary, how are you?" I came here often. "Hey Y/N, I'm good. Wait. Tomorrow is July 30th." "Yep." "Where you even going to say bye?" "Why do you think I came? Come here." I hugged her. She was amazing. Even though she was like 60 years old, she was like a sister or best friend to me. "Can't you wait a little longer?" "I'm sorry but no, if I could you know I would. I'm going to go look at some books ok?" "Ok, bye Y/N. Don't forget about me." "I would never."

I found a really good book/series called "Maximum Ride" by James Patterson. I watched the movie a few months ago with my siblings and loved, so I wanted to read the books. I was looking for another book when... "Y/N?" I turned around.

"Celina?"

A/N: Hey guys this is my first book so sorry if it's bad. Hope you like it. Chapter 2 coming soon. And you may or may not be meeting Lauren, Ally, Normani, and Dinah in the next chapter. Stay tuned. 😊