Chapter 5

Dinah's POV
"Dinah it's time to go. Wake up Y/N so we can leave to the airport. We already put everything in the cars." Wow Y/N is so cute when she is asleep. Let me take a picture. *Click* "Dinah did you just take a picture of Y/N while she is asleep?" "No Ally. Im not that weird. Gosh. I don't think I should wake her up." "Ok? Why? You want to leave her?" "No of course not. Last night she said her and her parents got into a fight. I think we should just let her sleep. I'll wake her up on the plane." "Ok. We have to go now. Carry her to the first car and just stay with her." Yay! I get to stay with my baby. Well hopefully my baby to be. I carried her to the car and let her sleep.

After 30 minutes, we got to the airport. I carried Y/N onto the plane, should I wake her up? No, they can get all the stuff in the plane without my help. I laid down on one of the laying down chairs and laid her on top of me. "Hmm." Shit I woke her up. She stoped moving, good. She probably was just getting comfortable, in between my breasts to be exact. Forget being Polynesian, I probably look like a tomato right now.

When we get to New York, I'm going to take Y/N on a date. I mean I'm not going to say it's a date but I'll make it obvious. I should probably go back to bed, we have a long day of interviews ahead.

Lauren's POV
Argh. Dinah never helps us with our stuff, she's so lazy. I mean we don't have to help but we do if we want to leave quickly. And we do, before someone leaks were we are and then we'll never leave. "Thanks Dinah for helpi..." Y/N is laying on top of Dinah and she has her head in between her boobs. Why did Dinah let her do that? Dinah knows that I like her and then she just does that. Yesterday I told Dinah that I liked Y/N, I know I have Ty but he is probably cheating on me with some thot. Me and Ty have been arguing a lot recently over dumb shit. I've know this for awhile but I've been in denial. I know that me and Ty don't really work but I don't have any one and I get lonely. I mean I have the girls but I want someone to like kiss and hold me. I think me and Y/N would look good together but even if she likes me too, we wouldn't be able to date because of management and fans. She isn't famous or anything so people will think she's just using me for my money. I don't think she is that type of person though, I hope not.

I sat in the back of the plane with Ally and Normani just waiting for the plane to take off. "Hey Lauren, what's wrong?" "Nothing Ally, I'm just tired. And just want to get through this day." "Oh that's understandable. Oh I think the plane is taking off now." Good. I go on my phone and just start scrolling through instagram.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
Hmmm. My bed is so comfortable today. Wait that not my bed. I look up and Dinah is right in my face. She is so pretty, I can't believe that she is still single. I might just have to snatch her up. "You know staring is rude." Shit I'm caught. "Oh sorry I was just admiring the pretty girl in front of me." I smirked. I don't know where that came from, I'm usually very shy. She blushed. "Thanks. I was beginning to think you were just using me and my boobs." Now it's my turn to blush. "Well they are very very comfortable." I started poking them. "Hey Dinah, is Y/N...Oh sorry to interrupt what ever is going on here." Lauren moved her hand to motion between me and Dinah. I quickly jumped off of Dinah. "We weren't... I mean nothing is going on between us." "Oh yea, it looked like Y/N was just poked your breasts or did I see wrong?" She put her hands on her hips. She looks hot when she is mad. "Well yea she was. But we were just playing around Lauren. Besides, why does it matter anyways?"

"It doesn't matter. I was just coming to tell you guys that we are about to land, so get your stuff ready. We have to leave right away cause we have tons of interviews today. They will take our suitcases to the hotel rooms for us, so take whatever you are going to want through out the day. Y/N, the girls and management said you can come with us to the interviews so we can get to know each other." I kinda already know every thing about them, I mean spend all day watching them. Which kind of gets me thinking, why didn't I know they were in Florida? "Ok that's cool. Come Dinah let me help you get everything you need."  "Okay." Im really looking forward to going with them on the interviews. I've always wanted to see the behind the scenes of the interviews. Me and Dinah started to get all of our stuff together.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it took so long. I had to go out today with my family and it took longer then I thought. Please like and comment. Feedback is always accepted.
As always, I hope you have a good day, week, month, year and life.😊❤
Till next time