Chapter 3

Your POV

"Dinner is ready!!" "Going mom!" I walked down the stairs. I finished packing, now all I have to do is tell my parents that I'm leaving tomorrow to New York with my idols. "Hey honey, how was your day?" "Good, I walked to the library and I met two people from Fifth Harmony." "Wait fifth harmony? Didn't I tell you to stop following them?" "Yeah and I did. But I just ran into them, I didn't know they were in Florida." Which was true, i had no idea they were in town. "Sure whatever."

Flashback

"Look mom! Fifth harmony is coming to Florida for their US 2018 tour!! Can I go??" "No sorry. I heard on the radio that one of the girl in that band is... is *whispers* gay." My mom's religion is against homosexuality. "But mom, you know how long I've been waiting to see them." "No I'm sorry. End of discussion." "But they saved my life mom. They're the reason I'm still here, that I'm still alive. I just want to thank them for everything that they did for me." "Well then just message them." 😑😑😑 "Yeah ok." I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep

End of flashback

(A/N: Pretend like the US tour dates already got realised and it passed.)

When she found out that Lauren was bi, she made me unfollow all of them and stop listening to their music. After like 6 months, I was like 'Fuck it. I can listen to whatever I want'.

"So you guys know how I've wanted to move to New York since I was like 15?" "Yeah so?" "So I'm turning 18 tomorrow. AndI'mleavingtoNewYorktomorrowwiththem." "Wait what was that last part?" My dad said. "I'm moving to New York tomorrow with them. They offered to take me with them in their private jet." "WHAT!?!?!" "I'm.." "We heard you. No, you can't go." "I wasn't asking you. I was telling you. Tomorrow I'm 18 and I'm leaving." I ran to my room and saw that I had a text.

Dinah/Queen: Hey it's Dinah. We are leaving at 5, is that cool?
Me: Hey Dinah! Yea that's fine. 😊
Me: Actually, can I come now? I got in a fight with my parents and I don't feel like dealing with them. If not, it's fine. I can just find a hotel or something.
Dinah/Queen: Yea. I don't think the girls will mind.
Me: OMG!! Really?? Thank you so much.❤❤
Dinah/Queen: Yea, no problem. Here's the address (insert random address)
Me: Ok, I'll be there in about 30 min.
Dinah/Queen: See you soon😊

I grabbed my charger, headphones, phone, passport, & wallet in my bag. I put my suitcase and bag in my car and wrote a note to my parents:

"I'm sorry I couldn't say bye in person, you would have tried to stop me. I'm tired of dealing with your rules and not being accepted. I did everything that you told me to do. All I wanted was to be accepted. I'm sorry that I couldn't be perfect like my sister. I'll try to visit one day. Bye."

I got in my car and drove away. My parents always preferred my sister over me. They got her everything she wanted. They paid for her car, her schooling, the trip to Mexico, her wedding, everything. All I wanted was to be accepted for who I am. Instead they made me feel ashamed of being gay.

I finally got to the hotel they were at. There was a lot of people outside, paparazzi and fans I guess. I should call Dinah so you can come get me.
"Hey Dinah I'm here, but I can't get in."
"Ok, I'll go down and get you."
"Ok bye."
Now we wait.

Everyone started yelling. "DINAH!!!!!" I guess she's here now. "Hey everyone, I'm not going to be taking any pictures or anything because I'm super tired. Sorry. I just came to get my friend, Y/N." "Hi." I waved cause everyone was looking at me. "Ok,let's go." I just stood there. I don't like when a lot of people are looking at me, I freeze when they do. "Fine. I'll carry you." She picked me up bridal style and told her security guy to get my suitcase. "Dinah!! Put my down!!" I start hitting her back. The cameras started flashing. "Do you want to get trampled and blinded by the flash?" I stopped hitting her and hid my face in her neck. I get headaches from bright lights and loud noises. "I thought so."

Dinah's POV

I kept her close to me. I knew that the lights would bother her, it bothers everyone. Even though I just met her, it felt nice to hold her. I know Lauren likes her, but I might too. How do I know that Lauren does? She told me when we first met her.

"Do you want me to put you down or do you want me to carry you to the room?" "Can you? I'm really tired." She asks with the cutest face. "No." "Oh ok." She started to try to get down. "I'm kidding. I don't really don't mind at all." She smiled and put her face back in my neck. I giggled. "That tickles babe." Oops I hope she doesn't catch that.

Your POV

"Babe?" I looked up at her. "Yeah." She smiled. "Ok." I smiled back, kissed her cheek, and put my head back. I may or may not like Dinah now. Yea I like Lauren but she is dating Ty, sooooo. Plus Dinah is closers to my age. I'm getting really tired, how far is the hotel room?

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter it's based on a dream I had. My dream was that I told my mom about me and my ex and she got mad. So I moved to California to be with my girlfriend, well ex.

Have a Good day, week, month, year, and life.😊😊😊