All I Want Is Love (Urban)

"Is this it? Is this what it comes to now?" I said sitting on the edge of the king size bed crying my eyes out.

???:"just getcho shit and leave. I dont even kno who you are anymore . Just leave NOW."

Im sorry , i didn't even fully introduce my self . Hi , im Lexington Harrison. Im 22 years old. I have a boyfriend named Trey King. Im a pretty thick brace face brown skin w a phat ass that boys love to stare at. I have long black hair that stop above my ass. Yess its all mine , im Jamaican n Indian so you kno ima bitch bad.. Yeah yeah yea ik you think im cocky. Nahh im just confident. ANYWAYS lemme take yall back 2years when everything 'was' going good.

Lexington POV

As I begin to walk down the stairs in my house , I heard my phone start to ring up stairs to my room. -_-

"Im so fancy , you already kno. Im in the fast lane... from L.A to Tokyo " Yass Iggy be that bishh (Fancy x Iggy Azalea)

As I made my way up the stairs mumbling the song I look at the caller ID that said "UNKNOWN" , I answered the phone in a irritated tone . I hated unknown calls like you don't have number for a reason but anyways when I answered the phone ther was heavy breathing...

Lexington: "Hello?" I answered in a shaky voice

???:"Hello is this Lexington Harrison?"

Lexington:" Yes , who is this ... who are you?"

???:"This is Nurse Trudy of Memorial Hospital... Weve called you to tell you that we have your mother and father in the ER ,have beenn a very severe car crash and they might not make it. If you can , Please---"

I cut her off with my sobs that filled the quiet house. My Iphone5 slipped out of my hands witch caused it to shatter ."No not my parents , Nooo what am I gonna do ,Noo" I screamed in the air then I instantly dropped to my knees and started to pray immediately .When I was done with praying I grabbed my now cracked phone and rushed to put on some reasonable clothes and headed out the door.

As I was driving down the highway speeding going 80mph I was thinking to myself 'Who am I going to love now? I have no one else in my life. All I Want IsLove ' . As I whipped into the parking lot I ran into the ER as soon as I seen the nurse sitting at the front desk I immediately asked them where was my mother and father.

Lexington: "Where can I find Kenny and Brenda Harrison?"

Nurse: "Ma'am please take a seat and we will be with you shortly"

Lexington: "Look here bitch , my parents are back there dying slowly , now if you don't give me that fuckin room number ima slap the piss outta you hoe. Now Try me!"

Nurse: Ma'am.....PLEASE TAKE A SEAT!" She yelled in my face Next thing you kno I slapped that disrespectful bitch so damn hard that everyone turned n started to stare.

Next thing you kno I was being pulled off by this stranger. Even tho I was mad n 38 hot I was checkin Papi out. He looked around my age , about 6 feet buff as shit and filled with tattoos . He was fine as fuck. As he was pulling me off the lady he tossed me over his shoulder telling me to calm down. As he put me down on the bench outside the hospital he looked at me in the eyes trying to tell me to calm myself but I just went into a gaze.. his lightbrown eyes had seem to calm me down just a tad bit.. boy ohh boy this boy was jus t too fine. I snapped back into reality and I heard was

???:"Calm down babygirl, Now my name is Trey.. are you alright ma?"

Lexington:"Uhh... yea.. im okae . I just wanna know what happen to my parents ole bitch being rude and shit. By the way my name is Lexington."

Trey:" I feel you ma, she being rude to everyone but lemme take you back inside so you can get to the bottom of the situation" he said as he took my hand and leading me into the Hospital.

Hey guys, so howd you like it? Was it bad ir nahh? Btw This Is My first book do don't judge me. So lemme know if I'm going good or not inbox me if your want to be in the story also. VOTE! COMMENT! PLEASE!

Ohh And Follow Me On Instagram @Migoo_Gangg