Four

Lexington POV

I woke up with water dropping down my face. Wtf. As I sat up on this unknown bed with a slight headache I began to scream.

"Where tf am I ?"

"Who got me hostage man?"

"Answer me you fuckin rapist."

Then I notice I wasn't tied down , so I got up off the comfortable plush bed putting on my shoes "My over dramatic ass been watching to much tv" I mumbled under my breathe. As I began to run toward the bedroom door , I ran into it as if someone was slanging it open..

"Wtf G.?!" I yelled scrunching up my face rubbing my forehead. Then I noticed it was Trey from the hospital.'Wtf he got me at his crib for.....did anything happen between me and him...oooh no.' I thought in my head.

"I'm so sorry Lexington , c'mon lemme take you to the living room" he said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the plush couch sitting me infront of the huge flat screen on mounted up on the wall. I turned to him and started to ask "W-why am I here Trey.... Did W-we do som-" I was cut off by him by him.

"Nahh ma , we didn't do anything." he sed in a soft yet semi deep voice. "See when you found out what happened to your parents , you screamed then blacked out....so I brought you to my condo so I could explain everything to you tthat happened. I just didn't want to leave you there all confused..... plus I have things to confess to you.."

Lexington POV

As he explained himself to me about why I was here , I felt a load lift off my shoulders. ".....plus I have things to confess to you.." he said in a shaky voice . What ? Confession? What's going on here? "What confession Trey , you don't even kno me ...do you have me confused with someone?" I said in a low confused tone. "Nahh ma im not confused." As he was about to sit down next to me the door bell rang. When he got up and went to go get the door, I started to think about my parents and what am I going to do with my life now that they're gone . I didn't even kno I was crying until I heard Trey say "Baby girl please don't cry , I hate seeing you cry you too beautiful for that. I know you're hurt but everything's going to be ight I gotchu ma .. come here." he said as he held me in his arms.

"I'm sorry b-but I just d-don't kno what to do without m-my parents." I said in between sobs. "It's Okae ma , it's Okae don't worry about nothing because ima take care of everything half of this is my fault anyways." he said as I felt his hand tremble on my arm . I looked up and notice he had a tear swelling up in his left eye.. Then there was silence , I began to think 'half his fault? what do he mean' but I ignored the thought and just let him comfort me.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE