Club Flavors

Lexington P.O.V

2 Weeks Later

After Trey left me there dumbfounded in his condo that one night I just automatically forgave him , because I know every thing happens for a reason. But forgiving him still didnt shake that depression feeling I had.

I haven't been to my house in two weeks besides occasionally getting clothes , but ive been crashing it here at Trey place . He doesnt mind he said he will take care of me , he even bought me a new phone. I dont even sleep in the guess room I sleep in his because I dont feel safe alone. His warm arms around me is soothing. But anyway its a friday night and I dont feel like moping around the house any more so I called trey.

*Call Mode*
Me: hello Trey

Trey: Wassgud baby girl

Me: nothing much thinking

Trey: Watchu thinking about , must be a reason you called me

Me: okay so I was thinking that we should go out to the club tonight after you get done chilling with your homeboys ... you know to get this depression shit of my shoulders. I haven't been out since.

Trey: yea baby girl that's sounds coo with me what time you tryna leave out?

Me: Ehh Mabey like around 9:30 - 10 ish

Trey: coo coo ima bring my homeboy Tj  n Scoop so bring some friends.

Me: Okay see you later

Trey: Bet.

*END OF CALL*

Trey P.O.V

I was chillin at my nigga scoop house smokin out the basement with my cousin Tj too. We was taking about some random shit , just laughin our ass off. I really was dead when Scoop bussed out and said

"Mama I love ya P.O.P Hol it down.... Pimp squad" I started to cough extra hard and while Scoop was literally rolling on the floor and Tj just low-key laughing but still hitting the blunt.

See Tj was the laid back typa nigga, he was chill asf. Only time he really do something is when he play football or get mad... and you gotta do some fuck shit to get him mad. Plus he was the pretty boy nigga out the group stocky bout 5'10 and always tryna pull girls.

On the other hand , My nigga Scoop was the ugly nigga out the group. He mad cool tho he like fam always joking around and shii. He was a tall mf, bout 6'2  dark asf with a cruddi cut.

As I snapped out of my coughing fit I heard my phone ring. I looked at the screen and automatically started smiling. It was baby girl.

"What the hell you smiling bout fam" Tj spoke up

"This my lil baby ... just chill" I said answering the call.

"Wassgud baby girl" Next thing you know all I hear is them in the background

"Aww shii this nigga pussy whipped" I shook my head continuing my convo. A few minutes later I hung up and looked up to a half sleep Scoop and a missing Tj.

" Ayo wea Tj at?" I spoke up scaring Scoop

"Ohh that nigga went to the baffroom fam" he said lighting up another blunt.

"Aye you up for Club Flavors tonight?" I asked

"Hell yea nigga you kno I'm down fam , what time you gone head out?" He said passing the blunt . I took a hit , coughed a little passing it back. "Bout 9:30-10ish"

"Coo coo well its 5 now so ima finish this blunt witchu n take a nap a nigga tied"  he told me slumpin down in the Lazy Boy chair.

"Wea that nigga T at so I can tell em-" I was cut off by the basement door slamming.

"Damn Watchu slamming doors for fam?" Scoop asked

"My fault jit , but what I miss? I had to take a shii that's why I was gone so long.." he told up with no facial expression. I mugged him for a minute be for saying

"Hell yea you needa wash that ass be before we go to club flavors tonight fam." He looked up at me ,

"How you know I even wanted to go or not , I prolly wanted to stay in tonight n chill.. Yeen even ask moe." He questioned me, I gave him that "stfu" look.

" Mannnnn stfu I know you wanna go cause you dont like missing out on shit , now be ready by 9:30  ... and make sho you scrub that ass boi!" I yelled walking up the steps.

I hoped in my Audi and drove to a nearby publix cause a nigga was craving for a sub. ( They got the best subs hands down)

I ordered me and baby girl the same sub , I figured she'd be hungry. I picked up some chicken and sweet tea too. After I paid for my stuff I made my way back to the house.

When I walked in my condo was smelling and looking clean as ever. It hasn't look this good since baby girl got here. All she been doing is moping around so this was a shocker to me but I wasnt complaining tho.

I sat the food on the counter and called out for her "Lexington , Baby girl" I heard pitty patter of her feet on the wooden floors.

" Yes Trey ?" She said walking in the kitchen with nothing but boy shorts and a tank top on.. with no bra. I noticed she had nipple piercings , Lawd .

"Uh Trey.. Helllooo" she said in a duh tone snapping her fingers at me . I snapped outta my trance and looked up at her putting my hand over my growing boner.

"Uhh , umm . Oh yea I got you a sub  there's chicken n  sweet tea in the bag too... excuse me I gotta use the rest room" I told her walkin off kinda weird... I gotta get this boner to go down.... Fast.

Soo Watchall think gone happen at the club?

Did Lexi walk out like that on purpose?

Tj need to wash his ass or Naw ctfuu.

Trey up in the Mm.

Comment Vote Share

Follow me on Instagram @Migoo_Gangg