Snappin

Lexington P.O.V

As I sat there still snuggling up in Trey arms , I started to feel better.

"Trey" I spoke looking up at him. "Yeah Beautiful?" He said  never taking his eyes of the wall.

"Do you mind telling me what you meant about... that confession stuff?" Giving him the puppy dog eyes he looked down taking a deep breath.

"Okay fine , well you know how your parents got into that accident...." I shook my head understanding " well.. it was part my fault , Im soo sorry Lexington I didn't mean for it it happen"

I hurried and pushed him off me looking at him in disgust. Like nigga how you invite me to your house knowing what you did. I didn't even say anything I just got up looking for my phone , when I found it I made my way to the front door. When I made it to the main street I was about to call my friend jazz to come get me but notice my phone was all broke up.

"Shit" I yelled aloud .  This can't get no better huh. Broke phone with no ride and it's getting late ...FML.

TREY P.O.V

When Lexi pushed me off of her I instantly felt two times worst. I was yelling her name but I guess she tuned me out. I sat on the couch going thru it , man im not giving up im going to get her back and fix things.

When I peeked out side I didn't see her no where so I went and grabbed my keys and hopped in my all black Audi . I went around the neighborhood looking for baby girl then finally went on the main street , and there she was sitting on the bus bench. I pulled up and rolled down my window. Seeing  her all slump leaning against the plastic wall had me feeling some type off way manee.

" Lexi... Lexington , please baby girl get in the car so I can explain to you what happened .. Please."  I semi shouted . She looked up at me she rolled eyes picking at her nails.  I noticed I was holding up traffic and people was blowing the horn. "LEXINGTON PLEASE I'M HOLDING UP TRAFFIC FOR YOU GIRL , ION DO THIS FOR JUST NO ANYBODY CMON NYE!" I yelled getting slight frustrated that she was being stubborn. She huffed and puffed and stomped her way over finally giving in.  As I drove off I could feel her burning a hole in the side of my face.

" Listen here baby gir-" I was cut off  " My name is Lexington stop calling me that you killer" I almost lost it , but I kept my composure and slammed on breaks giving me and her whip lash .. SHIT

She turned looking at me about to say something but I gave her a look, that 'just sit the fuck back and stfu' look. She turned back around and I pulled in my condo complex.

We made our way in n I just went Str8 to my room and grabbing a large t-shirt my polo boxers and polo socks , walking out I gave the things to Lexi . "Look it's getting late its been a long day I have a guest room down the hall to the left. It has a bathroom make yourself comfortable ill explain my self tomorrow. I ordered Chinese food earlier if you hungry , Goodnight baby girl. " I walked away still somewhat mad . I took a nice ass shower n went to bed right after saying my prayers .

Sooo a little birdie told me I should continue to write this story.

Ima try and and do just that.

But how y'all like this?

What y'all think gone happen.. lemme kno.

Follow me on Instagram @Migoo_Gangg