❝ FINE LINES ❞

FINE LINES

FINE LINES

❝THE THING IS WITH WRITING IS THAT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT YOU WRITE. IT'S LIKE BEING DRUNK I GUESS. YOU DO IT AND THEN HAVE NO MEMORY OF IT LATER. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE FEELING AT THE TIME AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WROTE IT. LOOKING BACK, IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE BUT YOU KNOW WHERE WAS A LOT OF PAIN.❞

      There was a time when Rosé thought ignorance was a form of bliss. How wrong she was to realize that it only brought more confusion. Because it was alright when she hid behind the screen, when she was someone other than Rosé, when she was a person without a name attached to who she is. She thought she was ready to move past him, to find and create a better life without depending on him.

      But things got in the way of that plan, people changed, decisions have been made, and feelings have been altered. Because he fell in love with her, twice. He has always been in love with her, but he fell in love with her again not knowing it was her. They love each other, but it wasn't enough to keep them together.

      Rosé wasn't sure when she was going to see Tom ever again. She never expected for Jon Watts to contact her asking for her assistance in the screenplay. And for awhile she prayed that things would remain professional, that neither of them were going to be impulsive during this movie shoot.

      Tom thought that he will succeed in winning the girl of his dream's heart, but he was wrong as another steps in the picture. There was another guy who wanted her just as much, if not more, than he does. He was the new Theo, but this Theo was different, because he loves Reyna and in his eyes it'll always be Reyna first.

      Theo and Reyna's sequel is playing out once more. But it's not certain on whether or not Tom and Rosé will get the happy ending they deserved.

      You have to define the fine lines in order to get the answer you want.

ILL-FATED LOVERS
THE CAST

ILL-FATED LOVERSTHE CAST