CHAPTER TWELVE

WHERE DO WE GOCHAPTER TWELVE❝WHERE DO WE GO WHEN OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED

WHERE DO WE GO
CHAPTER TWELVE
❝WHERE DO WE GO WHEN OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED. WHERE DO WE GO WHEN OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED, BUT THE ANSWER IS NO. TELL ME WHERE THE BLOWS, AND TELL ME WHERE THE WIND GOES. WHERE DO WE GO?❞

♔ ♔ ♔

      Noah has always been there for her ever since they were young kids. Rosé can't even date back to when he first began his role as older brother, but she knew that for as long as she can remember she always had her brother right behind her to support her in whatever she does. He's always been her best friend, the person she can turn to for any problem is always him.

      Moving to Australia wasn't much of a transition for the twins. It was almost the same with uniforms, schedule, and their arrangement of classes. But they didn't expect that the school they'd transfer to would have a low percentage rate of Asian students. And whilst that didn't necessarily bother them, it made them the target of bullying. But little did those bullies know that messing with the Cha twins is like walking to an open flame.

      Rosé rolled her eyes as her textbook was thrown across the empty hallway. School had ended about two hours ago yet she had stuck around to wait for her brother's football practice to end so they can bus home together. But on her way to the field she managed to run into three very aggravated boys who had a bone to pick with her brother, yet saw her as a weakling. Oh, how wrong they are.

      "What, not even going to fight back? You too weak?" taunted one of Noah's classmate, Winston as he kicked the book she was about to pick up. Rosé said nothing but sighed as she walked even further to reach her book. "Hey, I'm talking to you!"

       "I rather not waste my time responding," she muttered under her breath as she finally picked up her book. She held her stuff to her chest as she began walking down the hallway, continuing on as if nothing had happened. But before she could even take another step forward Winston grabbed her shoulder and had her pressed against a wall, barely any space in between them. Rosé chuckled dryly as she threw her book aside. "Get away from me."

      "You know, you're actually kind of pretty," Winston murmured as he brushed the hair away from her face, to which Rosé spat him in the face in response. The green-eyed boy scowled at the action before his grip on the Korean girl's shoulder tightened. "You think you're hot shit for doing that? Don't forget that you're not that cute, babe."

      "Call me babe one more time and I'll have you seeing stars," Rosé threatened lowly as her hands began to form fists.

      "Oh yeah, and are you going to do that or your cunt of a brother?"

      "You mean her brother who's also a second-degree black belt in Taekwondo?" Rosé scoffed at the sound of her brother's voice as she shoved Winston off of her. She bent down and picked up her book once more before walking down the hall where Noah stood, his duffel bag thrown aside as his anger was evident on his face. "I told you to go home."