𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒' 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

Hi, so I'm not really sure how to start this

Hi, so I'm not really sure how to start this. Let me just start off with thanking you guys. It's been almost two years since Blurred Lines was first released and I can't believe the success it has received. This has been an unreal experience for me and I can honestly thank and say that Blurred Lines is a big part of the success I've received on Wattpad. I think Rosé and Tom's story really skyrocketed me to the position I'm in today and I guess I owe a lot to this book and well, to you guys.

I can't believe that even now there are new readers for this book. I honestly thought that the hype would die down and soon this'll just be another one for the books. But even now, as I'm writing this, people are voting and commenting even when I've practically given up on updating Fine Lines.

I guess this is why you guys are even reading this: Fine Lines.

It's not a surprise that I've practically been MIA when it came to that book and that I've been lacking in terms of updating it. I don't blame you guys for getting mad or upset that I haven't really paid it much attention. I guess the reason as to why I finished Blurred Lines so fast was due to the reception it got and it motivated me so much to update as much as possible to the point that I was putting it over my schoolwork. Yeah, not exactly the best, but oh well.

I wish I can say right now that I'll finish Fine Lines, that there will be an official ending to Tom and Rosé's story, but I don't want to lie. I can't guarantee that I'll ever finish the sequel or that it'll ever be updated.

But like you guys I missed my baby girl in action. I miss the dorky conversations between the twins and the ridiculously sexual tensioned texts between our oblivious Theo and Reyna.

Hell, I've just spent four hours of my life re-reading this book and reading EVERY comment that each paragraph got. I may not be able to comment back, but I can sure as Hell read it all. So thank you, guys.

So here's my proposition and hey, I'm ready only doing this if you guys are down:

I am willing and able to write an alternative epilogue for Blurred Lines.

No angst.

No gimmick.

No sequels.

For those of you who are tired of waiting for the sequel's ending, for that version of an ending for Rosie and Tom, I can write another epilogue.

Sure it may change the whole purpose and dynamic between Tom and Rosie for those of you who are reading their tales in Fine Lines.

But I also know there aren't a lot of people who have the luxury or time to wait.

This isn't just for you guys, but for me.

So what do you say?

You guys down?