The cousins.

Always being picked on, Amber had a rough life. She usually kept to herself and was glad she didn't have any siblings. But she did have cousins. A hell lot of them.

She was always compared to them in one way or the other, whether it be beauty, or grades, or nature, or even types of friends or how they 'respect' their elders.

They always made her look bad in front of all the relatives and she couldn't help herself or the reputation they ruined.

They used to lie about how she only talked to her friends on the phone and didn't spend time with them, even when they knew she didn't have any 'friends' and all she did on her phone was read through her e-book reader.

Sure she didn't mix with them, or go out with them but that was because they always either annoyed her or ignored her completely.

When they decided to take pictures of her sleeping with a drawn mustache on her face,  and posted them online on all the social networking sites, she couldn't yell, but she sure knew she couldn't take it anymore. After years and years of keeping quiet and suffering everything, she knew it was high time now.

She just couldn't anymore.

A/N: I know its crap, I just needed to vent it out. Sorry.