Chapter 11 End

I woke up to a pushing feeling. I opened my eyes, I was underwater. I couldn't breathe, I struggled to move. This is the end. Isn't it? I jumped, what did I expect? I look up, the stars in the sky are blurred by the blanket of water. I feel the weakness of my arms and legs. How long have I been out? Are my friends looking for me? Is Tom okay? At least Tom's happy. He kissed Edd. At least Tom's happy...

-Tom's Pov- (Vhat a twist!)

  Edd and I rush down the slope, praying that Tord didn't jump. But to our dismay, there's a body in the water. Edd starts crying. I take in a deep breath, and jump in. Tord isn't moving, he closed his eyes, I quickly grab him by his hoodies collar and yank him forward. He doesn't react... I swim up and gasp for air, pulling myself and Tord up to the surface.

         Edd slowly puts his fingers on his neck..... If Edd looked terrible while crying a little bit ago.... Then I don't know what he looks like now... His tears are like a waterfall, he's no-stop shaking and he's whimpering like an injured puppy. He slowly hugs the limp body and says the worst thing I've ever heard, these words are in my nightmares and linger somewhere in my own personal hell... He said "goodbye Tord, I'm gonna miss you." As he put down his body.

     --The End--

(I felt like giving it a "dear starboy" ending so... You get this.)