Chapter 2

Trey's POV

walked into history class, avoiding any eye contact with anyone, first day of senior year, just want to make it alive to the end of the day and then take it from there. So I headed to the back of the class, in my usual spot, you probably didn't notice me there before, nobody notices the kids in the back, we're the unimportant ones, the ones nobody wants to be friends with, that's why we're in the back.
I sat down in the left corner waiting for class to Start. Oh there's Dana.. I couldn't help but lose myself in thoughts of her, she's so beautiful, I sighed. "Hey" I heard a female voice coming from the other side of me, who is talking to me when I am daydreaming?! Don't people know that's impolite?! , I slowly turned my head to see a blonde blue eyed girl smiling at me and sitting in the desk beside me , she must be a transfer, never seen her before, hmm wait what are you doing?! Respond! "Hello" my voice came out shaky.. Well it's not every day a girl talks to me! "I'm Lola" she extended her hand towards me "okay" I awkwardly said while shaking her hand and holding on to it a bit too long.. "what's your name?" she curiously asked me "um.." what's my name? I feel like its Tyler but I know that's not it.. She giggled "do you not have a name or is your name 'um'?" she asked amused, gosh she's pretty,  I must still be daydreaming. "I think it's trey" I said uncertain.. Yeah I'm pretty sure it's trey, that's my name. The teacher came in "time to start class, everyone in their 'Own' seats" the talking of everyone slowly faded, "Well Trey, it's nice to meet you" Lola said quietly and then focused her attention towards the teacher. Wow. I smiled leaning back in my seat while turning my eyes towards the teacher. Maybe senior year will be good after all.

I took a quick glance to my side, Lola looked over briefly and grinned a bit but then looked right back at the teacher, but my eyes somehow found their way back to Dana, my smile grew a bit bigger as I saw Dana and Tina shouting grins at each other while the teacher wasn't looking. What I  would give to know what they were always thinking about..

Dana's POV

I walked into history class on the first day of school. I love the first days; New year means new beginnings and a chance to do something new, maybe even be someone new, if you wanna go that far. I sat in the middle seat of the front row right next to Tina as we talked about the party Ethan was throwing this weekend.
"The first parties are always the best!" I whisper-shouted, clearly excited.
"And we're seniors, so it'll be more exciting and fun," Tina smiled brightly. "His parties this year are going to be the most memorable." We were definitely die-hard party girls.
"Well, duh. Senior year is going to be most memorable."
Tina nodded in agreement, as usual and opened her notebook to the first page. "I hate history," she sighed.
"I love it! And taking psychology is going to be awesome. You'll love it, I promise." I looked down at my notebook and sighed. "I hate are these empty pages, though."
"They won't be empty soon with all the notes we pass." She laughed quietly, her blue eyes sparkling. "You won't have any paper left by the end of the semester."
"Shh! Don't let the teacher hear you." I laughed. She was right though. We always passed notes and the teachers never noticed. "Look at the board and act like you're paying attention because it's going to start soon."
"I can't believe I let you talk me into taking this class," she grumbled. "I'm gonna hate it. I mean, it's psychology! And we have a test the first week for intro. Like when does that ever happen?" She sighed dramatically and rolled her eyes, pouting.
"You'll love it. Studying for the same class gives us an excuse to meet up, remember?" I smiled and patted her arm, silently laughing at how dramatic she had become over the years.
Tina smiled and shook her head. "We are genius."
"Pure, evil genius," I agreed.