Meeting the Crew

This is for those who didn't read the description of the story.

Antonio Charm, father of many children but has the four oldest boys as lifetime beneficiaries of his wealth.

Joseph, 18 years old. Born 18th of January. Popular and smart. Girlfriend is Bridget Watson and ex girlfriends are too many to list.
Enemy is Okeera Brown
GPA- 4.07

Richardo, 18 years old. Born 21st of April. Popular and ridiculous. Girlfriend is Shanice Case and ex girlfriends are too many to list.
Enemy is Abigale Fitt
GPA- 2.7

Trevon, 18 years old. Born 24th of September. Popular and promiscuous. Play girl toy(not really a girlfriend but more like live sex doll) Shannon Croydon and ex girlfriend are.........let's just say he's never been in a serous relationship but his 'one night's stands' are uncountable.
Enemies are allot and mostly females
GPA- 2.05

Stemar, 18 years old. Born 26th of December. Popular and incredibly humble. Girlfriend is Jada Murray and ex girlfriends are too many to list.
Enemy is not yet to be found
GPA- 3.03.

All four of them same father but different mothers.

Their father is really wealthy like really wealthy. So they are rich.

Live in a blue and yellow mansion.

Black Chevrolet were given to them on there 17th birthday, so they all drive to school most of the days

They are really close brothers. Like quadruplet or something like that.

Found you favorite character yet?
I know this probably not be a chapter but please for old time sake: vote and tell me who your favorite character is.

See you real soon.